New to UC just bought one online

• Thread starter DigitalGenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DigitalGenetics

DigitalGenetics

Breeder
Hi farmers i'm new here and i've been researching on your great grows. I would need some help doing this, So far i have 6 1000k lights for 12 sites 8 gallons each , 1/2 chiller, R/O, 2.5 ton ac, but I need the pvc piping for it, what would be the best setup with the lights, the room will be 12/10 but ill check that on saturday. I'll have some pics next week of the room setup.

Thanks
Hogwash :)

Photo 1
Photo 4
Photo 6
Photo 9
New to uc just bought one online 5
DigitalGenetics

DigitalGenetics

Breeder
Or should I cut the system in half and do 6 lights 6 plants?

Thanks
Hogwash

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
roughly you have a 4x4 footprint from the one light..2 buckets per light should treat you nicely..im not a hydro guy tho :(...whats the size of your room??

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
roughly you have a 4x4 footprint from the one light..2 buckets per light should treat you nicely..im not a hydro guy tho :(...whats the size of your room??
4x4 huh? is that with a hood? what about with a vert hung bulb? same footprint?

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
some day i will bare my bulbs lol...thinkn of hanging a bare bulb in my veg..t5's make me sad in veg..1k's all day lol

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

That's not a UC, looks like you got swindled?

Best of luck though.

DigitalGenetics

DigitalGenetics

Breeder
I know its not a UC same ball park though I got it for 700 bucks 6 lights 2.5 ton ac 12 bucket system R/O,pumps and all :)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
whats your room size bro...may be a pic ;)

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
10' x 12' will give ya enough room for a 8 site on 28"-30" centers and even then it is a little tight, the epicenter ends up being right on the wall..you could almost do 3 rows of 4 buckets and make a three row manifold for each end..

Tex

Latest posts

Top Bottom