New Web Site !!!!

• Thread starter shamus dolan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
hey juniper...... shamus here, the site is coming along slow but sure.I seem to be spending more time in the field than working on the site, ha ha ha. just starting to get seeds and shirts available to the public. really sorry it took so long but you can always hit me up through grave digger. heres the link and cant wait to hear from ya........... www.gravediggerseeds.com ........ shamus

Last edited:
SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Nice Shamus!!
Good to hear, I am very interested in your gear, gonna check out the website and drop you a line .

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
thanks Smoky, this web site thing is hard and trying to learn and do everything myself. Got one strain up and have others to put up. Its taking me time to upload photos and all that stuff. learn as I go. just remember all strains that will be offered on my site will be in limited runs. There is contact info so hit me up if you have any questions. This is a one man operation I do everything myself even wax seal the breeder packs. that way I keep everything of the highest quality. cant wait to here from you........shamus

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

hey juniper...... shamus here, the site is coming along slow but sure.I seem to be spending more time in the field than working on the site, ha ha ha. just starting to get seeds and shirts available to the public. really sorry it took so long but you can always hit me up through grave digger. heres the link and cant wait to hear from ya........... www.gravediggerseeds.com ........ shamus
Stay blessed with success cant wait to get a few packs.

Overgrow the world

Latest posts

Top Bottom