Newbie…help!

• Thread starter Lushen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lushen

Lushen

Hi,
I have a plant which I thought I’d make an effort with. (It was given to me by a friend)
He had a few seeds and decided to plant them. One grew and after a little while realised it was a male plant.

It was water logged due it being put into a pot with no drain holes. I transferred the plant to the correct pot, got a bottle of baby bio and rain water. I purchased a 400watt Omega bulb and shoved it all in the closet, three weeks in and this is what I’ve got.

Can someone tell me what they think?

Newbiehelp
Newbiehelp 2
Leew421

Leew421

You will get a some grams off of it. Not really a half or anything. It's pretty stressed looking. I would let it dry out more

Lushen

Lushen

Ok Thanks Lee! Your right, its definitely stressed out. lol! When you say grams, how many roughly?
Also should I still keep growing it or should I get it ready to be smoked?

Lushen

Lushen

hi,
Can someone please tell me what is wrong with this plant. I haven’t got a clue what i should be doing or not doing.

Can anyone advise me by the pic?
It’s about 3 months old. I have a 400 watt Dual spectrum Omega bulb. Temp is now kept at 70 - 85 degrees, humidity between 35 - 52. I have a fan
and that’s about it. I have started to give it 12/12 light

Thanks in advance

4E655E1F D6BD 45D4 AE08 2026DB0043E3
C122E72F 9F75 4F0F 9E93 5D47B93FC8A3
Lushen

Lushen

Ok cheers Lee. So it started to vegetate again. What should I do from here? Oh and why would it have done that?

Hydro head

Hydro head

It does it when the light cycle changes from veg to flower then veg again before the plant finishes, has ur light cycle been messed up, I would bin it and start again if I were u, time u reveg it to get it ready to flower u can start new seeds

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

It does it when the light cycle changes from veg to flower then veg again before the plant finishes, has ur light cycle been messed up, I would bin it and start again if I were u, time u reveg it to get it ready to flower u can start new seeds
Hydro pinned it. I would cut it down, trim the bigger fan leaves off and hang it. She'll give you good zippy high. That plant would take some time to produce anything that's worth your time. It can be done but I wouldn't.

Lushen

Lushen

Hydro pinned it. I would cut it down, trim the bigger fan leaves off and hang it. She'll give you good zippy high. That plant would take some time to produce anything that's worth your time. It can be done but I wouldn't.
Sounds good to me! Thanks for response.

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

Sounds good to me! Thanks for response.
Get a seed. use some cfl, led, grow it for a month or so. play with it like you know its going to be a girl. you need a strong base. and she will make you buds. but you need a base. a strong under belly to support the..buds..got to love em. I can get a few grams going low and slow on just one plant.

0103171911d
0103171911b
HST
HST1
IMG 20170218 170811424
1204161655b
1222161623c
1210160946c
Mr Frosty

Latest posts

Top Bottom