Newbie 3x3 Tent Indoor Growing

• Thread starter Brownhippi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brownhippi

Brownhippi

whats up everyone i got a freebie a few weeks back it was a outdoor my uncle got it gifted at work it was a clone not seed. I took home and put into tent with a MHl and did some training right away toping lST and did some HST and lollipoping i wanted 2 scrog but was to woody and i figured no point at this stage in veg it was in. once done training a bit i switched into flowering. Been since in flowering for 2 weeks 4days but im sure i should of let veg to heal longer and i didint so this how she looks now Recenly gave hair cut. what you guys think should i stop chop and just start fresh from seeding or she looking like she will keep ago?

Newbie 3x3 tent indoor growing
Newbie 3x3 tent indoor growing 2
Newbie 3x3 tent indoor growing 3
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

My dude. Slow down. Sounds like you know quite a bit but plants take time to grow. I wouldn’t chop and start over tho. They aren’t that bad. 2 weeks into flower you won’t see all that much yet. What you got going on for lights and ventilation?

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

whats up everyone i got a freebie a few weeks back it was a outdoor my uncle got it gifted at work it was a clone not seed. I took home and put into tent with a MHl and did some training right away toping lST and did some HST and lollipoping i wanted 2 scrog but was to woody and i figured no point at this stage in veg it was in. once done training a bit i switched into flowering. Been since in flowering for 2 weeks 4days but im sure i should of let veg to heal longer and i didint so this how she looks now Recenly gave hair cut. what you guys think should i stop chop and just start fresh from seeding or she looking like she will keep ago?

I'm seeing a little leaf curl in a couple places. How's the drainage? Maybe take a loupe or scope and do a pest check.

Hope she turns out well for ya.

Reactions: Ina
Brownhippi

Brownhippi

I'm seeing a little leaf curl in a couple places. How's the drainage? Maybe take a loupe or scope and do a pest check.

Hope she turns out well for ya.

Same here thats why i took that picture to show. Drainage seems good its a superpot and i dont over water i wait till dry enough to rewater. And it was an outdoor so had bugs before still might but dont see with my human eye why only lower branches showing curl? Maybe i should just chop all besides the big colas that are showing good health.

Brownhippi

Brownhippi

My dude. Slow down. Sounds like you know quite a bit but plants take time to grow. I wouldn’t chop and start over tho. They aren’t that bad. 2 weeks into flower you won’t see all that much yet. What you got going on for lights and ventilation?
MHL And A HPS Light 400watt ventilation nothing yet gonna get the tube to go outside a vent hole but for now nothing just have holes open enough to no light goes in i have humidity at 39 40 and i have temp around 80 and under

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

MHL And A HPS Light 400watt ventilation nothing yet gonna get the tube to go outside a vent hole but for now nothing just have holes open enough to no light goes in i have humidity at 39 40 and i have temp around 80 and under

As long as you stay round 80 should be alright. Get some air movin tho stat bro. Should get yourself some good seeds and go to town and make your own clones and such. Peakseedsbc.com has good deals and couple nice strains. There is some decent deals on this site as well

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Same here thats why i took that picture to show. Drainage seems good its a superpot and i dont over water i wait till dry enough to rewater. And it was an outdoor so had bugs before still might but dont see with my human eye why only lower branches showing curl? Maybe i should just chop all besides the big colas that are showing good health.

What kind of bugs? Some bugs like Broad Mites poison the plant, and in their case phytotoxins do not dissipate even after the mites are dead. I found this out very recently with my own plants. Wondered why the leaves weren't healing after I had killed them all. So I did the research and found this out. The way the plants recover from bugs like that is by new growth. If you see problems on the new growth then you likely still have them. If there isn't enough healthy plant to absorb the toxins it will die. Sometimes they don't look so bad and then die. It's because the structure is still there but it's circulatory system is gone. So they struggle and die slowly then, bang, it's all over.

Mite toxins will throw off nutes. It's good to flush, then fortify fresh nutes with Cal/Mag, B vites, Aloe, and such...

Brownhippi

Brownhippi

I went ahead and chopped down wasnt worth bill for a plant i know won't make it so ill start from seed soon i cut clones a few days back hopefully will root. But otherwise will do from seed and post how everything goes here thanks for helping guys! Stay medicated!

Top Bottom