Newbie From Mi

• Thread starter Jizzar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Ahh nice. I used to live up in Mesick. Used to visit TC almost daily. You prolly know some of the same people.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Ahh nice. I used to live up in Mesick. Used to visit TC almost daily. You prolly know some of the same people.
I have a lot of family in Traverse as well as Omena. Jesuit country!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I have a lot of family in Traverse as well as Omena. Jesuit country!

Very cool. I used to work at that Meijer back in the day. Even made bagger of the month. Haha. Good times. Cherryvale mall was always popular with us as you could smoke cigarettes while walking around. Couldn’t do that at the Grand Traverse Mall.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Very cool. I used to work at that Meijer back in the day. Even made bagger of the month. Haha. Good times. Cherryvale mall was always popular with us as you could smoke cigarettes while walking around. Couldn’t do that at the Grand Traverse Mall.
It's a small world brother. ;)

W

Wrathoftejus

Any good rock hounding spots near there? Ive been meaning to take my fiance and the dogs up to whitefish point sometime.

sixstring

sixstring

Yeah there's Petosky stones all along the shore from Chicago to the bridge,just more concentrated near Petosky.my deer camp is there.
IMG 20181015 130939287

Last Sunday :cool:

W

Wrathoftejus

Loving that we have a little mi group here. Im still fairly new to this but went self employed recently and continue to do work in houses with grows in mi lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom