Newbie Grower 1x Lemon Kush ,1x Og Kush

• Thread starter Megalith1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Megalith1

Megalith1

Hi guys/girls
This is going to be my first grow, I've popped a lemon kush & 1 og kush into germinate .
My setup will be a mylar 80x80x160 with mars 300w led and one 125w omega duel spectrum cfl,along with a 4inch filter and fan.im going to use biobizz allmix with extra perlite and the bloom grow and topmax nutrients so as it's my first grow round any help would be great ....and I do know that the allmix is rather strong with nutes so no feeding just water for a few weeks.
Thanks guys

Megalith1

Megalith1

Hi at the moment the are in a small coya pot so as soon as they are strong enough I will transfer them to the all mix .....with a ratio of 70% allmix -30% perlite

Megalith1

Megalith1

Seem to be struggling to get my humidity above 45% which I've read is important to do for veg
Both my seedlings have there first set of true leaves so I was wondering if I should put them in their soil pots now? Rather than them being in the small coya pots, that way I can get more moisture in the soil is think

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

To Be honest with you I may not be able to help. Read the basic gardening info. You should be able to find all the info you need to begin. Yes the humidity is important for veg growth. You could probably use a tent and some water buckets. Something to seal and increase humidity that way. Aim to increase your humidity around 70% through your veg cycle and possible even higher through the seedling stage. Besides that sealing your plants with a tent will let you control the environment much easier.

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

Seem to be struggling to get my humidity above 45% which I've read is important to do for veg
Both my seedlings have there first set of true leaves so I was wondering if I should put them in their soil pots now? Rather than them being in the small coya pots, that way I can get more moisture in the soil is think

The other thing you're going to want to watch out for is not to gett those seedlings root too wet. Water lightly initially in veg. Just make sure you have the area around the stem wet and that all for they first watering. Slowly increase the amount you water as the seedling grows. After two weeks you will give your first nutrient feeding. I suggest watching some videos online and reading all the info available in the basic growing areas and other areas. Grow logs, check out what others are doing... you're going to have questions the whole way through. Remember the more you know the less frustrating some problems will be... they can also be easily corrected so long as you correctly identify and treat them (dificiencies, environmental problems, bugs other thing) nothing will teach you more than going through a couple grows and learning from them.

Megalith1

Megalith1

The other thing you're going to want to watch out for is not to gett those seedlings root too wet. Water lightly initially in veg. Just make sure you have the area around the stem wet and that all for they first watering. Slowly increase the amount you water as the seedling grows. After two weeks you will give your first nutrient feeding. I suggest watching some videos online and reading all the info available in the basic growing areas and other areas. Grow logs, check out what others are doing... you're going to have questions the whole way through. Remember the more you know the less frustrating some problems will be... they can also be easily corrected so long as you correctly identify and treat them (dificiencies, environmental problems, bugs other thing) nothing will teach you more than going through a couple grows and learning from them.
Thanks for the info I really appreciate the help ....so far I've managed to raise the humidity to 49-50% with a sponge in bowl of water

Top Bottom