Newbie Needing Help!

• Thread starter Shedbanger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shedbanger

So this is my first grow and i have one plant growing and its 10 days since i started germination. Just wondering if this looks to be about the right size for 10 days! I used regular potting mix and am slowly getting the soil ph down! It started around 7.5 and now i have it down to about 6.5 so im getting it dialed in. Using the only light that i have which is a 1000w mh light keeping the seedling about 3ft away from the light. Any tips or anything would be great!

Newbie needing help
S

Shedbanger

I'd say as far away as possible. Or switch your light to T5 or CFL for a few weeks. Those baby's don't need that kind of intensity. It looks fine but might be stunted a bit from the 1000W. Introduce some mycorrhizae as well

S

Shedbanger

Alright ill see once what i can find. And could you explain a little more on mycorrhizae?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I start seeds with an open hood 1k.... keep going. About 30 inches away. You dont know it but your little plant is making fast legs right now... dont get crazy with nutes for a while

S

Shedbanger

Gt21! Thanks i havent put any nuted on. What nutes should i get?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Gt21! Thanks i havent put any nuted on. What nutes should i get?
Use just water for a long time... then get some PK and go easy in flower... then dry and smoke it..6.8 in soil is what i shoot for

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Does no one see the light bleaching already happening here?

No offence (gt21), a 1k is way overkill for a seedling. I may sway my vote if they were rooted clones. Like was said above, a t5, t8, even a col will be great. And put a dome over the seedling to retain the needed rh. I like clear solo cups or mocha frap cups from McDonald's I get on Friday mornings.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

No offence (gt21), a 1k is way overkill for a seedling. I may sway my vote if they were rooted clones. Like was said above, a t5, t8, even a col will be great. And put a dome over the seedling to retain the needed rh. I like clear solo cups or mocha frap cups from McDonald's I get on Friday mornings.
no offense taken... heres 150 seeds under an hid....

IMG 20180114 173508 060
S

Shedbanger

Sorry this was from before i found out how far away to put them. They were at about 28in when they sprouted so i backed them down to 36in and its doing alot better

S

Shedbanger

Help! Not sure whats going on but leaves started to droo
p a little yesterday(watered a little too much) so i didnt water them today and theyee worse

E

escalente

I think there is something fishy with the plant's system. Kindly check the growth medium and environment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom