Newbie Producer, Grower In Oregon

• Thread starter Beestydee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beestydee

Beestydee

I'm going through OLCC application in Oregon. Unfortunately my license might not be completed till April or May. I was told I can not grow till I'm issued my license. Any suggestions on strands or advice on where or who can help do my starter in the state of Oregon? Thank you any advice will help.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm going through OLCC application in Oregon. Unfortunately my license might not be completed till April or May. I was told I can not grow till I'm issued my license. Any suggestions on strands or advice on where or who can help do my starter in the state of Oregon? Thank you any advice will help.

Suggest you get to reading and learning the basics. You can start by learning that chemo and phenotypes are called strains and not "strands". With that said, after reading a bunch come back with any questions. Good luck your gonna need it. As a new grower you are stepping off into a arena that you cannot afford to have many mistakes as the market is very tough and there are many seasoned guys out there you will be sharing the pond with.........

Heck man hire me and I'll tend your garden for you. You do the hookups and marketing and I'll do the growin. Do you have any financial backing? And are you looking to partner up with someone ? What level of license are you applying for? I would be willing to come over when the time is right (legit license in hand) and get you setup and going.

If you like what you see you could consider hiring me on to run your farm.

Welcome to the farm!!!!

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

@jumpincactus thats a good offer . @Beestydee im in southern oregon , Pm me if uwould like to chat . We have just gone through the process . But have our ommp grow going now .
Starfighter just finished mum refresh run .

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Have you completed the OLCC app yet? Is april/may the current lead time they gave you for processing? Assuming it's a standard tier 1 and not micro? Indoor, out, or both?

Beestydee

Beestydee

Not yet . In progress at the time waiting for the LUCS. Out door pier 11.

Beestydee

Beestydee

Suggest you get to reading and learning the basics. You can start by learning that chemo and phenotypes are called strains and not "strands". With that said, after reading a bunch come back with any questions. Good luck your gonna need it. As a new grower you are stepping off into a arena that you cannot afford to have many mistakes as the market is very tough and there are many seasoned guys out there you will be sharing the pond with.........

Heck man hire me and I'll tend your garden for you. You do the hookups and marketing and I'll do the growin. Do you have any financial backing? And are you looking to partner up with someone ? What level of license are you applying for? I would be willing to come over when the time is right (legit license in hand) and get you setup and going.

If you like what you see you could consider hiring me on to run your farm.

Welcome to the farm!!!!

Beestydee

Beestydee

Thank you for your reply and input. I've been growin veg. And flowers for over 25 yrs. Cannibis is new to me plus I don't live in Oregon. I'm making a big jump into peir 11 out door growing. I am excited about being there for the growing season. Because I'm not a local there I will need to do more homework on where all the wholesale suppliers are ( soil, alarm system, fencing ect ). With your knowledge maybe you can help me. :)

Beestydee

Beestydee

The application is in process and not turn in yet. My papers are being done by my lawer. I'm a little nervous about the timing due to the growing season. Tier 11 is what I'm planning for and leasing land just south of Portland. The place is not set up yet. I'm nervous with the application process that it will affect the growing season.

inthegorge

inthegorge

We are producers in WA state and are on the OR/WA border and I would be happy to help you deal with your application and we know quite a few providers for soil, containers, amendments etc on the Oregon site. Always happy to help out and never expect any thing in return:-)
Contact me anytime!
Susy
WOW Weed

Beestydee

Beestydee

We are producers in WA state and are on the OR/WA border and I would be happy to help you deal with your application and we know quite a few providers for soil, containers, amendments etc on the Oregon site. Always happy to help out and never expect any thing in return:)
Contact me anytime!
Susy
WOW Weed
We are producers in WA state and are on the OR/WA border and I would be happy to help you deal with your application and we know quite a few providers for soil, containers, amendments etc on the Oregon site. Always happy to help out and never expect any thing in return:)
Contact me anytime!
Susy
WOW Weed

Beestydee

Beestydee

Thank you Susie, if this process goes through I will for sure keep in contact with you. Because I was unfamiliar with the application I decided to have a lawer help. :sweating: hopefully that would help speed things up a little.

inthegorge

inthegorge

Thank you Susie, if this process goes through I will for sure keep in contact with you. Because I was unfamiliar with the application I decided to have a lawer help. :sweating: hopefully that would help speed things up a little.

I helped over 200 producers in WA state with their applications, site plans, and business plans. Again....always happy to help:-) We were the 10th license issued in WA so we shared what worked for us with anyone that wanted the info. Reach out if you need it. I would never think of charging money to help a fellow farmer

Beestydee

Beestydee

I helped over 200 producers in WA state with their applications, site plans, and business plans. Again....always happy to help:) We were the 10th license issued in WA so we shared what worked for us with anyone that wanted the info. Reach out if you need it. I would never think of charging money to help a fellow farmer
I helped over 200 producers in WA state with their applications, site plans, and business plans. Again....always happy to help:) We were the 10th license issued in WA so we shared what worked for us with anyone that wanted the info. Reach out if you need it. I would never think of charging money to help a fellow farmer

Latest posts

Top Bottom