• Thread starter JayBlack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dan1989

dan1989

Have no choice but to. Hope to converse with u again dan1989

That wasn't much of a conversation :D I mean be patient with yourself. If you're totally new, it's easy to get disheartened IF things don't go as well as you'd hoped. But as it is you're in the right place, and there's plenty of guys and gals happy to help you.

So what's your situation? Just got an idea that you want to grow, or maybe you've got the equipment and are wondering what to do next?

DGP

DGP

Gotta question. Is 2ft to far for a 450w led on 2 autos in soil
How much power does that your fixture actually draw from the wall? Typical LED commercial fixtures highly exaggerate their power spec so what really matters is how much power it really draws then you may be able to guesstimate the proper distance and coverage. What brand and model number?

Dee

J

JayBlack

I have a maxisun 450w led. And i also have a 1000w led from king Plus. The actual draw from the wall is 202w from the maxisun@ DGP

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

I have a maxisun 450w led. And i also have a 1000w led from king Plus. The actual draw from the wall is 202w from the maxisun@ DGP
Nice. You've got the power. May the buds begin. Welcome and happy growing.

Dan789

Dan789

@JayBlack hey, seedlings are very delicate, so farther away is better. On mine I was using a desk halogen with very little power, which worked fine. Once they start growing and graduate to the solo cup size, then you can move them into a bigger light. I still prefer T5 over Led for veg though.

J

JayBlack

@JayBlack hey, seedlings are very delicate, so farther away is better. On mine I was using a desk halogen with very little power, which worked fine. Once they start growing and graduate to the solo cup size, then you can move them into a bigger light. I still prefer T5 over Led for veg though.
Well they look awesome to b seedlings. Just don't want them to stretch.

J

JayBlack

J

JayBlack

Really can't see the stem to much on the second one. Maybe cause I planted her to deep. Idk. What do u think to b 10 days in the soil.

C

Cannibal Joe

Hey guys and gals new to the whole growing scene. This is my first site and hope to get all the knowledge I can get. Thanks in advance for the help and support....
Welcome,good luck! Smoke on!

Dan789

Dan789

Check the link on my posts of my last grow. It’s from seedling to chop. Good luck

Top Bottom