Next drop....bubba kush hybrids

S

sensisaint

these x's look sick bro!!!! your killin it with your genetics,all sound like pure fire!! cant wait to get my hands on some. take care and peace

N

NorCalD9

Hey Logic, any update on when these are gunna drop? I def gotta grab the Afgani #1 x Bubba beans

Peace
D9

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Im curious too. It has to be coming up quick

R

roachhunt420

does the bubba boost the growth rate on the urkle? thanks

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Cheese x Bubba Kush

is going up now, others will follow in the next few days....enjoy :harvest:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Afghan Kush x Bubba Kush is now on the bay....be quick not many packs :harvest:

true grit

true grit

Damn, wishing i had more money as I watch the last pack go...

K

KushWorm

Sounds great! I'm popping some Pre 98 Bubbas now looking forward to seeing what they will do :) Any specific things I should know about this strain? First time trying these ones out.. Appreciate any help. Thanks guys.

S

SasiGrl

Afghani Kush x Bubba Kush

In 4-5 weeks my bubba kush hybrids will be ready for release

Cheese x Bubba Kush
ECSD x Bubba Kush
Purple Urkle x Bubba Kush
Afghani Kush x Bubba Kush
Casey Jones x Bubba Kush

maybe a few more aswel but i cant remember at the moment...as u know i have other matters on my mind...

I would like to know how to get the Afghani Kush x Bubba Kush... Do I wait for a post in the Auction thread, or? :smoke:

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

wonder if that urkel bubba will be a slow vegger. eyein that afghan bubba as well. nice.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Afghan Kush x Bubba Kush is now on the bay....be quick not many packs :harvest:

These already went up last week guys. They sold in about thirty seconds! Be ready if you want some of these crosses

O

oglovinlife18

whats the hype with the afganxbubba i am waiting on the cheese x bubba now ......is afgan that good sorry for my ignorance i honsetly probly have never seen a real afgan living in the midwest everbody calls it we they want and all we get is outdoor unless u grow ur own

51stang50

whats the hype with the afganxbubba i am waiting on the cheese x bubba now ......is afgan that good sorry for my ignorance i honsetly probly have never seen a real afgan living in the midwest everbody calls it we they want and all we get is outdoor unless u grow ur own

The UK cheese x bubba is already up.

Top Bottom