Next drop....bubba kush hybrids

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

What up RC! Hope all is well bro.

You a coffee drinker?

Hell ya I love coffee I drink my caff then smoke and ride it out. I do the french press and a great sativa...Then anxiety attack here I come....

Love that stuff...

How about you whats your favorite grinds?

BTW I really want some grape flavored coffee right now.... Where is the beanage?

RC

danny04

danny04

damm yall was quick i want one of the hell angel og x bubba and Snowdog x bubba

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell ya I love coffee I drink my caff then smoke and ride it out. I do the french press and a great sativa...Then anxiety attack here I come....

Love that stuff...

How about you whats your favorite grinds?

BTW I really want some grape flavored coffee right now.... Where is the beanage?

RC

Logic already threw up some gems, he did mention something about throwing up some of the erkle x bubba today.

Logic, drop it like it's hot son!

O

oglovinlife18

dammint i missed the helllll angel im so pissed:mad0233:

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Urkle

:cool0041:

B

bckwht

as stoked as i am about getting the hells angel x bubba, its been killing me to watch the Snowdog, afghan, and urkles all vanish before my eyes..

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I almost grabbed the urkels too but the HA will get me through. Gotta let some other people run this sicky gear too!

That was probably the quickest sell out ive seen(besides OGR and JJ's gear)

Million $ question is.......whats up next?!!

O

oglovinlife18

I almost grabbed the urkels too but the HA will get me through. Gotta let some other people run this sicky gear too!

That was probably the quickest sell out ive seen(besides OGR and JJ's gear)

Million $ question is.......whats up next?!!

kool bro appreciate u not stealling them on us all and sharing....yeah thats the real question debating on waiting a cuple days to send my money in incase something good comes

O

oglovinlife18

how come im the only one that grabed the cheese x bubba no one else wanted em ??

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
That's what happens when you leave for a cup of coffee.

Good one guys, missed the erkles.

A

A-Roe

What the hell I really wanted the urkle. Thats life cant always get what you want. I know Imma see alot of flame on the forum coming from this drop.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
how come im the only one that grabed the cheese x bubba no one else wanted em ??

Youre not crazy...those should be sick. I might actually grab a pack and send in payment with my Hells Angels.

Cheese is misunderstood. Killer strain. Very finicky....feed her lightly to start before you dial her in.

O

oglovinlife18

Youre not crazy...those should be sick. I might actually grab a pack and send in payment with my Hells Angels.

Cheese is misunderstood. Killer strain. Very finicky....feed her lightly to start before you dial her in.

im really stoked for em wish logic had some pics of these crosses

B

bckwht

i was holding out for the cross i picked up but the cheese has been on my mind ever since they listed, they were my fall back in case i missed some of the other drops

Top Bottom