Next drop....bubba kush hybrids

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats a good ?. Logic, do you have any pics of these crosses from any test grows?

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Ill pop some of these ha x bubba and get some pix up fo sho!

You hear that boys(and girls)....more kill to come!!!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
hell ya logic Chemdog #4 x bubba is gonna be sick I'm pissed I missed the ha x bubba great job brutha your killin it.

O

oglovinlife18

Chemdog #4 x bubba wow instant woody.....and these are all fem correct....so does that mean only a few phenos not to much hunting?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Yo logic my man when are you gonna make Chemdog #4 x purple urkle or Chemdog #4 x HA og ? please please make those they would be freaking sweet or Chemdog #4 x aj sour d or Chemdog #4 x urkel super skunk if you still have her damn bubba x urkel super skunk would be fire too any of those but especially the Chemdog #4 x urkle that shit would be legendary. any way hope all is well stay frosty buddy and grow safe!!!

O

oglovinlife18

Yo logic my man when are you gonna make Chemdog #4 x purple urkle or Chemdog #4 x HA og ? please please make those they would be freaking sweet or Chemdog #4 x aj sour d or Chemdog #4 x urkel super skunk if you still have her damn bubba x urkel super skunk would be fire too any of those but especially the Chemdog #4 x urkle that shit would be legendary. any way hope all is well stay frosty buddy and grow safe!!!

(aj sour x ha og ) x (purple urkle x Chemdog #4) itd be like a purple face mask fuck a headband lol ha ha ha

urbanite420

urbanite420

No sorry not at the moment...and whats next? i think some Casey Jones x Bubba and some Chemdog#4 x Bubba....most likely these will go up tomorrow :cool0041:

Lucky monkies!! I'll be seein killer drops come and go for like the next month! :mad0233:

K

Karma Genetics

HA-OG X Bubba is going to be defantly UBER dank. a 50/50 pheno is what to go for there, The HA-OG should give the bubba much more stretch and grow speed, aswell as pump the yield, and the bubba will give better thicker branches somthing the HA-OG could realy use.

Thinking of it

I NEED THESE IN MY SMOKE GARDEN.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

whatup logic any bubba x purp urkle comin out anytime soon?

B

bckwht

drcali sorry to tell ya but bubba x erkle have came and gone (took about a minute on the bay)

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
fem beans hommie

O

oglovinlife18

yea but wuldnt it still have to have a male ? wouldnt u cross a wit b ....then grow those seeds find the best pheno and then make that to s1's?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
nah he used sts i think and reversed either the bubba or urkel and used the fem pollen it hit the other no males in this line

O

oglovinlife18

oic makes sense so probly bubba pollen hit em all im guessin just wuld seem the least complicated

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
I think your rite brutha

O

oglovinlife18

what happen to the Chemdog #4 and casy jones cross....wish he wuld do it with that straberry cream he had

Top Bottom