Next drop....bubba kush hybrids

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

drcali sorry to tell ya but bubba x erkle have came and gone (took about a minute on the bay)

I bet that stuff is some straight fire, that sucks i have no idea wtf i was doing lol
I wish i got a little heads up around the time the next ones come out :itwasntme

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I feel ya snag up those bubba x cheese beans those are gonna be some fire for sure when you get a min take a look at the cheese clone used in the cross its in the devine help desk its frosty dank for sure!!!

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Wow thats some dank too bra
damn that purp urkle x bubba has me sold tho, I love working with bubbas
especially all these new crosses lol i gotta lotta catchin up to do getting my hands on those beans.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Ya I'm pissed i missed these too but I have something really close to that I have AliG's purple erkel x 97 bubblegum x bubba bx2 so that should get me my fix I have a beautiful bushy fem that will go into flower in a few weeks and I still have like 20 of these beans to work through So I'm not too bummed out about missing these I really want the Chemdog #4 x bubba that one has winner written all over it!!

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

damnnn bro stockin up on gear huh that aliGs gear sounds sick too for real
will be watchin that homie

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Ya the hommie AliG blessed me with these and a few packs of the wifi bubba and a few seeds of his deep chunk x wifi aka angel's kush so i got some killa gear to run through for sure.

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Did any new drops happen? I know ya'll got your marshmallows on a stick by the campfire waiting....

Divine Genetics

Supporter
there goes the Chemdog #4 x Bubba Kush......later we have some Casey Jones x Bubba and some Strawberry Creme x Bubba :harvest:

and thats it until the next drop in december :)

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Early bird catching the worm. Chemdog #4 x bubba is up people, 4 left.

mancordero

mancordero

are the casey x bubba and the screme x bubbas going up today? have i been camping and not even realized it?

L

lowdowndirty

That's what's up . Ive had this cross once before(c4xbubba)
Broke as a joke for a couple days but ill slave for a pack of this, it was that good

B

bckwht

damn logic ur killin it right now, i just sent my order out yesterday or id be grabbin these Chemdog #4 bubbas....i hope prodigy grower sees this cuz i kno he wants these beans...along with us all

keep it up logic - divine genetics is gonna be a household name soon!!

mancordero

mancordero

there goes the last Chemdog #4 x bubba ... i'm surprised they lasted that long. i would smoke the shit out of that cross

mancordero

mancordero

looks like it's just you and me og... shh the screme N bubba will be all ours.. bwaaahahaha.
i may be delusional from lack of sleep,food and sex. especially the sex. or food. i spent most of the past 24 hours hitting refresh and watching the ocean surf, this morning it got pretty crazy... no damage here though, lucky...

Top Bottom