Next Level Genetics (1st Drop Coming Soon)

• Thread starter Mainemedz5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Hey Farmers !
I'm Posting This Thread to Let Everyone Know About My Company
Next Level Genetics

At Next Level Genetics we Specialize in Creating Unique Cannabis Cultivars
For The Masses Because Its Our Passion to Provide The Best Medicine Possible
We Use Mostly Elites , Landraces , Clone Only cuts & Classics as well as Some In House Strains we created ourselves to Make All of Our Strains of Craft Cannabis

We offer Both Feminized & Regular Seeds In all Quantities
Our Genetics Will Only Be Offered Here At THCfarmer , or In Our Storefront Location That will be Opening in The near Future At This Time & I Apologize for Any Inconvenience

We Listen to Patients and their needs and work hard to obtain the strains that we use and in the future we will be taking suggestions on what people want to see us breed & Release & will even work on reversing or stabilizing your strain of choice for you if we decide it's productive for one of our workspaces

In the near future as things progress we will also be documenting majority of these breeding projects that are taking place and we will be offering limited drops of seeds as well during the processes and we will be running contests for all the people here at the farm as well

Our First Batch of seeds will be Released In September Exclusively here At The Farm

I Look forward to Working with @logic on this as I'm Very passionate about it & Am Very Excited to See Our Genetics Being grown Worldwide because nobody should be without quality genetics and that's why we do what we do because we love what we do and believe in what we do

Most of All I'd Like to Thank @logic for Giving This Company A Chance & I Appreciate It Majorly !!!

Any Questions feel free to Ask
Blessings Everybody

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

First Project will be with the GG#4 clone only
I'll be using her pollen to pollinate these females on the first run
Bay cut cherry pie
Blue gelato cookies clone only
Tangie clone only
Goji og clone only
Skva Chemdog 91 cut
Underdawg og clone only

On the 2nd GG#4 run we will be pollinating
Blueberry cupcake x Headband
Critical Chemdog #4 clone only
Dumpsterdawg
Original white widow IBL
original NL Ibl from 20+ years ago
6 of my Stabilized Purple wreck crosses
Do si does
Sunset sherbert
Landrace Afghani
Landrace Paki
Landrace Nepal
Blue Magoo
Deadhead fusion
WiFi og
King tut
Gth
Burmese kush
White walker

We Also should be obtaining some other crazy genetics for our projects but I can't specify which strains because I've been informed not to and I gave my word and they're very hard to obtain strains so we should have some interesting genetics in the very near future for everybody

After the GG#4 clone only project well be doing Cherry pie , then tangle , then blue gelato cookies and underdawg & skva91 projects

Unfortunately I won't be offering any regular seeds until after New Year's when we procure some new strains so until then everyone will only be able to get our feminized seeds

and as far as the website goes we won't be constructing one until after the first seed drop

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Oooh!,what classics?,good luck with ur endeavours,76
Peep the list I just posted & feel free to tell your friend lol this is going to get interesting
& as far as classic go I probably will be working with about 12 more in the very near future including Black Domina critical mass a skunk number 1 cross that's a local strain that actually is the closest to the original skunk number one I've seen in years as well as some others , I have about 5 different people I've networked with that I will be obtaining clones from once i get all of the lists they have for me

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Maybe I can get the homie @jumpincactus to move this to where it should be

G gnome

G gnome

First Project will be with the GG#4 clone only
I'll be using her pollen to pollinate these females on the first run
Bay cut cherry pie
Blue gelato cookies clone only
Tangie clone only
Goji og clone only
Skva Chemdog 91 cut
Underdawg og clone only

On the 2nd GG#4 run we will be pollinating
Blueberry cupcake x Headband
Critical Chemdog #4 clone only
Dumpsterdawg
Original white widow IBL
original NL Ibl from 20+ years ago
6 of my Stabilized Purple wreck crosses
Do si does
Sunset sherbert
Landrace Afghani
Landrace Paki
Landrace Nepal
Blue Magoo
Deadhead fusion
WiFi og
King tut
Gth
Burmese kush
White walker

We Also should be obtaining some other crazy genetics for our projects but I can't specify which strains because I've been informed not to and I gave my word and they're very hard to obtain strains so we should have some interesting genetics in the very near future for everybody

After the GG#4 clone only project well be doing Cherry pie , then tangle , then blue gelato cookies and underdawg & skva91 projects

Unfortunately I won't be offering any regular seeds until after New Year's when we procure some new strains so until then everyone will only be able to get our feminized seeds

and as far as the website goes we won't be constructing one until after the first seed drop

What wifi cut r u usin?

I didnt realize theres a goji og clone only?

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

What wifi cut r u usin?

The WiFi I'd have to ask cause its not mine , never ran her I only wanted her for the genetics cause I'm betting I'll make some fire with her from what I've heard

& The goji is a Clone only Variety from a close friends f5 stock & the Tangie is from their f4 stock I believe but she's tasty and a huge yielder and potent

They are the best remaining plants from my close friends breeding stock that was worked over multiple Generations and they are clones and they don't have seeds left for them anymore

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

What wifi cut r u usin?

The cuts actually made the cut & I don't keep nothing mediocre around only 9s & 10s
Breed with good genes you get champions , breed with unstable , mediocre or shitty genetics you end up with Garbage

I do this because I'm great at it and I love doing it

G gnome

G gnome

The WiFi I'd have to ask cause its not mine , never ran her I only wanted her for the genetics cause I'm betting I'll make some with her from what I've heard

& The goji is a Clone only Variety from a close friends f5 stock & the Tangie is from their f4 stock I believe but she's tasty and a huge yielder and potent

They are the best remaining plants from my close friends breeding stock that was worth over multiple Generations and they are clones and they don't have seeds left for them anymore
Are u planning on testing tbese seeds b4 u sell em?

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Are u planning on testing tbese seeds b4 u sell em?
Between me and around 20+ other people yeah I always test em out
& I don't mean to sound like a Prick but I've Never Bred Bad Beans & That's why I Stopped Buying Them unless there worth obtaining & why I've decided to get into the seed game because I'm great at what I do
Not only that But I'm Not New to Breeding I've Actually Been Breeding for about 14 years now & I'm a 4th generation pot farmer so it comes natural

I'm so confident in my ability as a breeder I give out a lot of free beans to prove it , I've already considered chatting with Logic to do some Contests potentially as well

My main objective is to establish myself as a guy that cares about customer service and the consumer getting what they want from there genetics and having a reputation for putting out quality beans and I stand behind my germination rates and the viability of my seeds and genetics

*if you pop 12 seeds you should get more than one keeper no matter what

But like I said I stand behind the quality of my genetics and I guarantee amazing germination rates , and if there's an issue then one of me or my team members will fix it

G gnome

G gnome

Between me and around 20+ other people yeah I always test em out
& I don't mean to sound like a Prick but I've Never Bred Bad Beans & That's why I Stopped Buying Them unless there worth obtaining & why I've decided to get into the seed game because I'm great at what I do
Not only that But I'm Not New to Breeding I've Actually Been Breeding for about 14 years now & I'm a 4th generation pot farmer so it comes natural

I'm so confident in my ability as a breeder I give out a lot of free beans to prove it , I've already considered chatting with Logic to do some Contests potentially as well

My main objective is to establish myself as a guy that cares about customer service and the consumer getting what they want from there genetics and having a reputation for putting out quality beans and I stand behind my germination rates and the viability of my seeds and genetics

*if you pop 12 seeds you should get more than one keeper no matter what

But like I said I stand behind the quality of my genetics and I guarantee amazing germination rates , and if there's an issue then one of me or my team members will fix it
Im genuinely curious....what does it mean to u to be "good at breeding"?
What sets u apart from other breeders?

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Im genuinely curious....what does it mean to u to be "good at breeding"?
What sets u apart from other breeders?
Knowledge & firsthand hands on experience & dedication to the craft
Being able to select from as many plants as possible to breed with
Being humble about things you don't know and always open to Learning from people that been there and done that
Putting time in and paying your dues & putting the customers and thier needs first
Knowing what works and what don't
Having the time , space , & resources & knowing once you embark down this road for real there's no turning back

Being motivated & moved by saving someones life over making money

& I Never said I was the Best Breeder But I don't plan on going anywhere & compared to a majority of the companies out there I'd rather grow mine over theirs any day and I'm not just saying that because it's mine

Now what sets me Apart the Most
ORIGINALITY

I Actually Love what I do no matter how much of a pain it can be at times
But at the end of the day I'd say putting quality product out consistently and looking out for the customers is one of the things that make a good breeder

If someone has questions or concerns about my genetics I have no problems answering questions or giving out tips and advice on what works and what don't and like I said I'm all about providing quality genetics and making the consumer happy & customer service should always come first.

What's your opinion on what makes a good breeder @G gnome ?

G gnome

G gnome

Knowledge & firsthand hands on experience & dedication to the craft
Being able to select from as many plants as possible to breed with
Being humble about things you don't know and always open to Learning from people that been there and done that
Putting time in and paying your dues & putting the customers and thier needs first
Knowing what works and what don't
Having the time , space , & resources & knowing once you embark down this road for real there's no turning back

Being motivated & moved by saving someones life over making money

& I Never said I was the Best Breeder But I don't plan on going anywhere & compared to a majority of the companies out there I'd rather grow mine over theirs any day and I'm not just saying that because it's mine

Now what sets me Apart the Most
ORIGINALITY

I Actually Love what I do no matter how much of a pain it can be at times
But at the end of the day I'd say putting quality product out consistently and looking out for the customers is one of the things that make a good breeder

If someone has questions or concerns about my genetics I have no problems answering questions or giving out tips and advice on what works and what don't and like I said I'm all about providing quality genetics and making the consumer happy & customer service should always come first.

What's your opinion on what makes a good breeder @G gnome ?
i was more interested in specifics. Breeding practices and techniques....?

What makes a good breeder to me...
Selective breeding, developing an actual strain over generations isolating desired traits, takin a strain further than f1, if all we're doin is takin a male and pollenating every clone only we can get our hands on or reversing the flavor of the month strain and usin it on every plant we have ...are we breeding or pollen chucking?
Aside from that transparency, customer service, all the other stuff u mentioned...

Imo, there arent real breeders anymore...just pollen chuckers. Im doin similar type "breeding" projects to what u are doing and by no means wud i consider myself anything more than a pollen chucker. Alls us "breeders" are doin nowadays is makin crosses. Were r not actually breeding in the Gregor mendel sense of the word. I am by no means suggesting that there isnt fire to be found by rubbing 2 fire strains together but breeding it is not.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
i was more interested in specifics. Breeding practices and techniques....?

What makes a good breeder to me...
Selective breeding, developing an actual strain over generations isolating desired traits, takin a strain further than f1, if all we're doin is takin a male and pollenating every clone only we can get our hands on or reversing the flavor of the month strain and usin it on every plant we have ...are we breeding or pollen chucking?
Aside from that transparency, customer service, all the other stuff u mentioned...

Imo, there arent real breeders anymore...just pollen chuckers. Im doin similar type "breeding" projects to what u are doing and by no means wud i consider myself anything more than a pollen chucker. Alls us "breeders" are doin nowadays is makin crosses. Were r not actually breeding in the Gregor mendel sense of the word. I am by no means suggesting that there isnt fire to be found by rubbing 2 fire strains together but breeding it is not.
Gawt dang G that was very well put man. And nothing you said could be closer to the truth. You are starting to grow on me. No pun intended you ole chucker you. :D

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
my answer is "STABLE" lines most chuckers don't work the plant numbers and devote the years into bringing a quality stable product to the table. True line breeding, stabilizing lines takes years of devotion, a keen eye for detail and a lot of patience. It also requires more note taking and keeping than required for a thesis or dissertation. And one must also have the ability to absorb the failures along with the successes without giving up.

Most importantly for lack of a better word, the REAL breeder must a have a passion for the plant and not let the lust for $$$$ get in the way of said passion.

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Ace Seeds is one bank that is an example of long and tiresome breeding by some dedicated experts. I saw a show years ago of them collecting landrace strains in places like central Africa. I thought you was going to offer, like G gnome says, well developed genetics that you have bred for years. Pollen shucker is a good way to put it, LOL. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom