Next Level Genetics (1st Drop Coming Soon)

• Thread starter Mainemedz5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Very nice , I miss big rooms
I'll have a badass setup soon enough though

You All Soil ?
& Are you a T.L.O. guy too ?
Love the Purpling
No 50/50 coco perlite, rx green technologies for nutes.

Haha....atta boy!!!
Wish i had pix like that....
Cant wait until i get my first harvest. I bet theres nothing like smokin ur own!!!
Lol your first harvest, your funny ggnome. I know you got the fire, let's see those pics

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

this is for all the Cherry Pie lovers out there

Giving Her a pre-flowering dose of my custom organic insecticide miticide Fungicide with igr's and all natural soaps and plant extracts

G gnome

G gnome

View attachment 818699 this is for all the Cherry Pie lovers out there

Giving Her a pre-flowering dose of my custom organic insecticide miticide Fungicide with igr's and all natural soaps and plant extracts
Under normal circumstances posting pix adds to ur credibility but in this case one cud make the argument that its doin the opposite haha

Lets see some flower room shots whats your setup like you said multiple facilities I just keep seeing a house grow lol
Maybe he just meant he has more than one bathroom in his house...haha

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Lets see some flower room shots whats your setup like you said multiple facilities I just keep seeing a house grow lol
Ill be posting plenty soon !
And yeah we will be doing multiple facilities once everything gets situated with insurance , equipment & designing
Actually looking at 3 different buildings for that

And my quarantine area is a separate building from where my veg area is and my bloom areas as well , but currently the whole second list of strains are all vegging still
My CP never looked that way and if it did it wouldnt be posting pics till it was healthy ,how about some cool pictures like Mr Gnomes posted>>>

Well it is CP , And I grew it that way because I train plants a specific way to prep them for flowering , this plant will have its own screen , I'll be doing a tutorial soon on it because it works great for maximizing space

& Cool Pix are coming Soon , definitely ain't posting none till I get a better camera

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Maybe I should make people just wait for Pics altogether and as the page fills with trash talk I'll eventually post them up and there you'll have them
But by all means continue the trash talk ladies and gentlemen I need the entertainment in my off time

That being said I won't be online for a couple days
Blessings

G gnome

G gnome

Maybe I should make people just wait for Pics altogether and as the page fills with trash talk I'll eventually post them up and there you'll have them
But by all means continue the trash talk ladies and gentlemen I need the entertainment in my off time

That being said I won't be online for a couple days
Blessings
Imo, it wud b in ur best interest to start posting some compelling pix or ur gonna have a hard time marketing ur seeds.

Last edited:
greencraft

greencraft

Looking forward to the Next level genetics where will they be available in Maine?
Been a fan of your M.O.B for years always some in my garden best tasting plant I have ever run !

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Well pics are coming , been busy as hell y'all
can't even get some extra time to post lately and I apologize

I'll post pics of one of the veg areas Later on

Update :::
Acquired 2 Aliendawg Crosses from original Aliendawg stock gonna pop those soon
Also got a clone of Original Aliendawg as well as East Coast Aliendawg coming soon can't wait for those as well as Some Aliendawg seed from Original stock
We've had the Original around here for years

So I'll be using those in future projects ! So stay tuned y'all

Saw wifi#43 but at $200 a cut fuck that !
Looking forward to the Next level genetics where will they be available in Maine?
Been a fan of your M.O.B for years always some in my garden best tasting plant I have ever run !

Well be opening to provide seeds in several retail locations throughout Maine but I'd have to ask permission from @logic to give that info out isn't that how it goes @jumpincactus ?
Or am I incorrect ?
But Well be opening a retail shop of our own in the future as time permits
Were actually doing a lot of location searching right now so when we find the right space its gonna be beautiful !!!

Pics later on

Blessings Y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom