Next Level Genetics (1st Drop Coming Soon)

• Thread starter Mainemedz5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Where can I get some of those genetics ? always like trying some local genetics.
Pm me & I'll point you in the proper direction but they'll be available here at the farm , on our site when its built or at various retail locations throughout Maine and new England

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

its september bro,lets see what you got ready to dole out(S1 and other stuff)
Are You Buying ?
Cause far as I can tell it seems more like your trolling cause your bored and have no life obviously & feel the need to fit in and be Kool here with everyone else so you troll & bash others for your own enjoyment ?

Yeah Seems like it

Or am I mistaken ?

Last edited:
Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

& before I release anything I have to let the seeds cure in my curing area & then after they're done I gotta finish printing off stuff and packaging the seeds then I'll take some pics and post them and send some off to the big man here at the farm

Currently I do mostly everything by myself and i prefer it that way but I'm Always Busy Cause it's always go go go 24/7 and it'll be nice to get a week off in about a month or so after outdoor harvest season

That being said it's hard being A One Man Army with Minimal Help

But It's small shit to a Giant

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

so you aint got nothing(ROTFLMAO)
all talk and thin skin to boot
Hahaha haha that's what you think

Nah I just don't like that person's attitude & lack of patience that's all

Should I quote mirror Zen ?

I'll give you that , your funny man

I'm Thinking this steak is more important than bickering with you like some child

Peace

the rrock

the rrock

Are You Buying ?
Cause far as I can tell it seems more like your trolling cause your bored and have no life obviously & feel the need to fit in and be Kool here with everyone else so you troll & bash others for your own enjoyment ?

Yeah Seems like it

Or am I mistaken ?
your 100% correct I wanna be kool and fit in .Can you point out where I am bashing and trolling you.You made claims that your not living up to dude

the rrock

the rrock

Are You Buying ?

Yeah Seems like it

Or am I mistaken ?
yeah I wanna buy every imaginery seed youve got(that being said with your growing reputation) I wouldnt waste one spot in my humble garden with your imaginary seeds,theres too many real breeders that actually do the work first. Oh yeah you stated that you have quit responding to trolls like Muah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom