NFT/Gutter grow and Loompa's gear

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Icristal

Icristal

Yeti Budder! Keep in mind this is my first attempt at making a small run of "budder" found out it was not that hard after all. Now I need to buy a purge canister and see how that works for for me, but she smokes great the way it is IMO.

The taste is unreal two hits and your done for hrs...
View attachment 475610
whats your recipe? looks great

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Just checking in with a WHATZUP and yummmmm that looks Good . . . .lol
Hope all is well mt friend and may your weeks days and years be full of good Vibes and Great friends.
Peace FlyJ

Canappa

Canappa

whats your recipe? looks great

Thanks Recipe, out side with the temp at 14 degrees helped, and used just boiled water for heating and set oven too 170 for 5-10min.

Thannks Icristal. I do have to say this shit will make someone OD, its that strong! taste is great the high last for up too 4hrs for me. too tell you truth Its the strongest stuff I ever tasted and the strongest high I experienced almost scared to smoke too much and two hits is too much lol.

Canappa

Canappa

Just checking in with a WHATZUP and yummmmm that looks Good . . . .lol
Hope all is well mt friend and may your weeks days and years be full of good Vibes and Great friends.
Peace FlyJ

All is good here in Canappa Country, thanks for the vibes! . yeh the Yeti F3Budder is great I am in love! with the dabs flavor But the shit is almost too strong for me to smoke two hits and most people are done with it lol. I am one to my next run with the 80's seeds, I found some great phenos! in the testers, I should be up a running the gutters by next week with a full run them nice girls I found. have a great day...

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Thats great Bro I bet your havin a time of it
Betta Butta bad azz Buzzin
Keep them 80 rockin it, Cant wait till ya hit us with them new ladies flowin in your Garden . . .
Goning to need to stay with the hempy's fer a time as I am not fairing to well with the NFT system,
gunna need to build a cooler that takes Time and some cash.. so my Flow machine is on hold a few more weeks...
Stay Green C man
flyJ

420circuit

420circuit

Great grow there Canappa! Appreciate your logging the Yeti in NFT, the force looks strong with that one. I am doing an NFT also, stole the good ideas from StinkBud's thread on RIU a few years back and have had a ton of fun with the systems I built from his plans. My next system will use a large res in a different (cooler) room, 5" rails draining into a gutter with a sump pump. Getting the rails down near the floor will give more headroom for my little room. Switched to Jacks over a year ago and love it. Thanks again for the grow log and smoke report, Loompa seeds are on my list for sure. 5 22 2014 hydro2
Flower rail
The silver insulation wrap keep light out of the rails, but it also does trap a little moisture. There are reports from guys who painted the rails, nothing good resulted from those experiments, maybe a Mylar wrap would work better.

Canappa

Canappa

Great grow there Canappa! Appreciate your logging the Yeti in NFT, the force looks strong with that one. I am doing an NFT also, stole the good ideas from StinkBud's thread on RIU a few years back and have had a ton of fun with the systems I built from his plans. My next system will use a large res in a different (cooler) room, 5" rails draining into a gutter with a sump pump. Getting the rails down near the floor will give more headroom for my little room. Switched to Jacks over a year ago and love it. Thanks again for the grow log and smoke report, Loompa seeds are on my list for sure.View attachment 480416 View attachment 480417 The silver insulation wrap keep light out of the rails, but it also does trap a little moisture. There are reports from guys who painted the rails, nothing good resulted from those experiments, maybe a Mylar wrap would work better.

Looking good bro thanks for sharing, good to see people like you running nft systems, dont miss out on these seeds there are some keepers to be found for sure...

N

nightmarecreature

I'll be honest with you, all these Yeti beans being popped and none of them have any bang. They are frosty, but not potent by a long shot. It sucks, they dont even compare to the clone only OG's. I have 13 going but Im not expecting to find anything. Greendots Yeti#7 was all hyped up, I put it in the trash, doesnt come close to the old school og's. Most people wont tell the truth, I do and people dont like it.

Cannapa, you need to run Archive seeds, a lot of people are finding dank! Archive has the best OG gear so far.

G

greyman41420

I'll be honest with you, all these Yeti beans being popped and none of them have any bang. They are frosty, but not potent by a long shot. It sucks, they dont even compare to the clone only OG's. I have 13 going but Im not expecting to find anything. Greendots Yeti#7 was all hyped up, I put it in the trash, doesnt come close to the old school og's. Most people wont tell the truth, I do and people dont like it.

I understand completely what you are saying and do not argue that the beans you received did not have keepers in them. Respectfully though, when you say people are not being honest, I disagree. I am being honest when I tell you that I have a keeper BX2, Snowman, and Foodog. I need to start posting lab findings to back up my claims, but all three of my keepers are testing at or above 25%, forget about the fact that they look amazing. Would you be interested in running my BX2 keeper if i sent a clone to you? Clearly you know what your doing, I think you just had some bad luck. I am not trying to start a thread war or anything crazy, I cannot even type fast enough to keep up with that. If you want to run the keeper I found of the BX2, I leave it open to you. I posted this pic yesterday, day 36 of the BX2. My last harvest was 25.22% THC.

IMG 2914

N

nightmarecreature

I understand completely what you are saying and do not argue that the beans you received did not have keepers in them. Respectfully though, when you say people are not being honest, I disagree. I am being honest when I tell you that I have a keeper BX2, Snowman, and Foodog. I need to start posting lab findings to back up my claims, but all three of my keepers are testing at or above 25%, forget about the fact that they look amazing. Would you be interested in running my BX2 keeper if i sent a clone to you? Clearly you know what your doing, I think you just had some bad luck. I am not trying to start a thread war or anything crazy, I cannot even type fast enough to keep up with that. If you want to run the keeper I found of the BX2, I leave it open to you. I posted this pic yesterday, day 36 of the BX2. My last harvest was 25.22% THC.

View attachment 483129

Loompas stuff is frosty, it has bag appeal. It just does not have any bang. No one that runs clone only OGs are finding anything, meaning they have good grounds to make a valid opinion. I know you are trying to help but Ive smoke lab tested meds in the 30% THC range that dont get you that high. A good example was Rare Dankness Ghost Train Haze. It was a 15min high and tested at 29.9%, clone only cut found by Kyle Kushman. Numbers dont mean much and neither does frost, it comes down to smoking the strain itself.
Another example, you dont see the big dogs running seed finds over and over again, you see them running the OGs over and over again. They do that for a reason, its hard to mess with perfection. We all pop seeds to try and find something better, but in reality, it doesnt happen. The same thing is even happening with some of the clone only's. The GSC forum cut is above average and so is the GG#4 but they cant match up or even come close to the old school OG's like the TK. All these Cannabis Cups are rigged, the SFV would smash the GG#4. The real good stuff is not even allowed to be entered.

I appreciate the offer for a cut but Im running 13 YetiF3's and them Im going to have to run two more packs out of a favor.
The Underdawg is a true freak of nature, but its not something that is going to be passed on in these packs. Loompas S1 of the Underdawg might be where its at.

Canappa

Canappa

View attachment 483129

I found a great keeper in the Yeti F3 all my patients wanted and that is all that matters in the end.I have a Moondog cut that I am running next myself. I know the wax is a two hit killer. But to put this all to a good end as with all seeds you have to find what suits your need the most. If worth the it for to hunt for a keeper but I dont agree with the price $250.00 is too much to pay for SEEDS period. There is too much dank shit out there than to be worried and about one strain, lol As for the loompa beens I would run again in the future.

G

greyman41420

I have run the Gorilla Glue for a few runs now and the foodog I'm running blows it out of the water, potency wise. I am running the Ghost cut for the first time now, so I will have to get back to you. I have run the face off for around a year or so and I would put the foodog at or above the same level potency wise. Just my opinion, I totally respect yours.

I do agree with you on the testing comment you made. I run a cut of goji that hasn't tested above 19%, but just puts people on their asses, even more so than a whitefire cut I run that always tests at 22-24%.

Strongest strain thus far in my arsenal though has been the foodog in a tight race with the face off. I am trying to find the triangle kush now, thats been my holy grail search. Would love to get a cut of the actual underdawg, maybe one day I will get lucky. I don't really stress about that stuff.

Which OG clones are you running that are your goto's?

Canappa

Canappa

Cannapa, you need to run Archive seeds, a lot of people are finding dank! Archive has the best OG gear so far.

Archive seed really! Oh yes I am going to buy them now lol NOT thanks for the input but I am good. My people love the the Yeti F3 but to me she was a 7 and the wax was pure fire. I am not jumping on the next band wagon trying to keep it local getting cuts from friends here in the Michigan we have some dank shit over here. Yes I do run seeds for breeders from time to time why not? I am always looking for that special one! it never ends, I know I will never find it but thats all the fun of the hunt to me.

My final words please! I put a lot of work in to this log lets no ruin it by slamming breeders.
If you cant say something nice dont say it at all simple as that!

N

nightmarecreature

Its a dog eat dog world. Anyone who vends wants the best meds, and for that you better have the best meds with all the competition out there. You'll be sitting on it for awhile. If you dont vend, then Yes, any pack of seeds will do.

G

greyman41420

My final words please! I put a lot of work in to this log lets no ruin it by slamming breeders.
If you cant say something nice dont say it at all simple as that!

my bad, thats on me for keeping it going. love this journal.

back to our regularly scheduled programming.

N

nightmarecreature

Im saying the truth. I know alot of people here in Cali. Im just trying to help you out man. I dont care for the Docta but people are finding nice cuts. I like Loompa alot more but right now his stuff is mediocre. My guess is that Loompas S1 are going to kick ass. No bullshit aside, I just say what people wont say publicly. Keeping it real, heres 13 Yeti F3's waiting for sexing.
IMAG1233

Canappa

Canappa

I have run the Gorilla Glue for a few runs now and the foodog I'm running blows it out of the water, potency wise. I am running the Ghost cut for the first time now, so I will have to get back to you. I have run the face off for around a year or so and I would put the foodog at or above the same level potency wise. Just my opinion, I totally respect yours.

I do agree with you on the testing comment you made. I run a cut of goji that hasn't tested above 19%, but just puts people on their asses, even more so than a whitefire cut I run that always tests at 22-24%.

Strongest strain thus far in my arsenal though has been the foodog in a tight race with the face off. I am trying to find the triangle kush now, thats been my holy grail search. Would love to get a cut of the actual underdawg, maybe one day I will get lucky. I don't really stress about that stuff.

Which OG clones are you running that are your goto's?

That GTH is in my stable right now found one good one she is so funky! I just pooped the rest of the seeds yesterday to see what else I can find , good luck on the hunt.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Always dig coming back to your NFT page see what Dank is in your Hardware I wish I had mine dialed, well have to stay with the
Hempy COCO fer a bit longer
So Suppa Canappa ! ! ! ! are you going to have the time to make the Denver cup ?
It would be cool to put Face to Name bro,
If not I am up for the road trip this spring we need to Partake and laughf a lot chill and empty a few bowls or a few Jars,
Take care C-Man
FlyJ

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Hey Cannapa, I really like your setup.
It was the very first system I learned to grow in. Also ruined the same from a plant bowing out the gutter and water spilling over causing a 100 gallon waterfall down the stairs.
Just curious to what you are using for the top? Is it another rain gutter flipped over our something?

Canappa

Canappa

Hey Cannapa, I really like your setup.
It was the very first system I learned to grow in. Also ruined the same from a plant bowing out the gutter and water spilling over causing a 100 gallon waterfall down the stairs.
Just curious to what you are using for the top? Is it another rain gutter flipped over our something?

Yep the top is another rain gutter flipped over and screwed together , thanks for the good vibes.

Top Bottom