NFT/Gutter grow and Loompa's gear

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

Always dig coming back to your NFT page see what Dank is in your Hardware I wish I had mine dialed, well have to stay with the
Hempy COCO fer a bit longer
So Suppa Canappa ! ! ! ! are you going to have the time to make the Denver cup ?
It would be cool to put Face to Name bro,
If not I am up for the road trip this spring we need to Partake and laughf a lot chill and empty a few bowls or a few Jars,
Take care C-Man
FlyJ

I hear you bro I need a good road trip, Denver sounds cool its on my bucket list to visit ! All is good in Canappa Country!

N

nightmarecreature

Dude, the Yeti#7 was so bad, you couldn't give the buds away. Im not hating, but being completely honest. I wouldnt want anyone to waste their time with that cut. I cant speak on Loompa's other lines, just the Yeti. The packs of Yeti's, I ran, some came out better than the #7 but not by much. Im on a tough grading scale and I have ran a lot of seeds. I think you would be happy with Sin City Seeds and Seedjunky. Ive seen some really decent stuff come out of those two.

Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

Dude, the Yeti#7 was so bad, you couldn't give the buds away. Im not hating, but being completely honest. I wouldnt want anyone to waste their time with that cut. I cant speak on Loompa's other lines, just the Yeti. The packs of Yeti's, I ran, some came out better than the #7 but not by much. Im on a tough grading scale and I have ran a lot of seeds. I think you would be happy with Sin City Seeds and Seedjunky. Ive seen some really decent stuff come out of those two.
Sorry, but after you telling me that the TK is some monster producer when I've worked it in its original birthplace for 20 years I find your opinion useless and negative. I found a great keeper from a Loompa 10 pack gifted to me. So rock those Sin City auto's and show us all what's really up.

N

nightmarecreature

Sorry, but after you telling me that the TK is some monster producer when I've worked it in its original birthplace for 20 years I find your opinion useless and negative. I found a great keeper from a Loompa 10 pack gifted to me. So rock those Sin City auto's and show us all what's really up.

When did I say the TK is a monster producer? Its not, never said that. I dont run seeds. I run clone only cuts. My TK is Big Ricky certified.

Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

I find your post worthless, if you ran the real TK, you wouldnt be messing with Loompa's beans. Straight truth.
When did I say the TK is a monster producer? Its not, never said that. I dont run seeds. I run clone only cuts. My TK is Big Ricky certified.[/QUOTE
When did I say the TK is a monster producer? Its not, never said that. I dont run seeds. I run clone only cuts. My TK is Big Ricky certified.
In another thread I posted about the Lee Roy you popped in arrogantly trying to tell me about the TK and how it was a big yielder that you ran at 2,500 ppm or something crazy. Dude, do you even know what Triangle stands for? You're a long ways off and whose to say just because you got it from Ricky, of the swamp boys I suppose? That he didn't just cash in on your ass like everyone else. The REAL TK is held by the surfers, not the rednecks. The man who was responsible for the Triangle was a mentor to me and moved to Costa Rica 10 years ago, so anything after that I would question the authenticity of for sure.

Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

I find your post worthless, if you ran the real TK, you wouldnt be messing with Loompa's beans. Straight truth.
Too funny. I run tons of beans and find great phenos with regularity. You are repping Sin City, which btw is just breeding Raskal gear and cashing in on his efforts, and you say that you have the TK. Is that all you run??

Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

Too funny. I run tons of beans and find great phenos with regularity. You are repping Sin City, which btw is just breeding Raskal gear and cashing in on his efforts, and you say that you have the TK. Is that all you run?? View attachment 584922View attachment 584923 View attachment 584925
Last pic is of the TK and that's all you can expect to yield. It's by far the smallest yielder I have but definitely the best of the best. I'd love to see your TK. Second pic is the Yeti from Loompa, now why in the hell would I not run that??

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
Not jumpin in but this is not the first i hear bad reviews on the yeti packs

Canappa

Canappa

Wow well at least someone is post on here haha, Its all good, I just have to post some pics get every one on a new subject. I have some babies growing at the moment pics coming soon. Been hit with bad luck this grow two week in my plants got PM had to cut the whole crop down a month ago. I started a new run with the few beans I had in my box. repainted the room and switched to growing in soil and giving the the gutters taking a break till I have the room to run them one day. the humidity is just too high for my basement plus I need a big area to grow with that set up . Its been a while since I grew in soil but I remember my recipe.

N

nightmarecreature

stonestacker

stonestacker

Wow well at least someone is post on here haha, Its all good, I just have to post some pics get every one on a new subject. I have some babies growing at the moment pics coming soon. Been hit with bad luck this grow two week in my plants got PM had to cut the whole crop down a month ago. I started a new run with the few beans I had in my box. repainted the room and switched to growing in soil and giving the the gutters taking a break till I have the room to run them one day. the humidity is just too high for my basement plus I need a big area to grow with that set up . Its been a while since I grew in soil but I remember my recipe.
Hang in their Canappa you'll get back to killing it again.

Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

@Canappa I'm adopting your gutter method but was thinking about using 3" pvc and drilling holes for net pots. How far away would you recommend each hole be? I see basically the same system as you made sold for almost $900! I see you went back to soil but what would you say are the pros and cons of the NFT system. I don't think I'll ever do soil indoor again just for the fact of insects. Do you encounter any insects using your gutter system? I have never had any problems with flood and drain tables but with both coco and soil in containers..DAMMIT the thrips just want to go crazy and I've been at war for almost a year with them. I get 'em under control and BOOM they're back and I've tried everything from neem, pyrethians and now spinosad. Just tired of dealing with them and they NEVER touch my flood and drain even in coco so thinking with your system they would have no place to populate.

Canappa

Canappa

How far away would you recommend each hole be?
About 18" I go with center to center.

I see you went back to soil but what would you say are the pros and cons of the NFT system
I love the NFt because it basicly runs itself, I fill the rez up once a wk set the pH and thats it. The problems I have is the room, I dont have any not for running my legal 24 plants. I am finding it hard to tend to a specific plant if I have to because of all the netting. Another problem is the different strains in the same room some over power the smaller plants if running one strain she is good or if I had the room. If you keep it simple and have the room you should not have a problem. check out this link goes over everything I done over the last few years https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/my-200-00-nft-rain-gutter-system.60308/.

Do you encounter any insects using your gutter system?
I have come across spider mites but that could have came from and where, in the past but thats it never have a problems with other bugs. but you must also keep them trimmed I used to have to craw on my back and trim from under the gutters to trim from the bottom but I am getting to old for that.

Nope never had them running the gutters. main thing is keeping the water cool , here in my basement the floor is always cold. but this can cause problems. I wont lie I ran water temps in the mid 70's but its best water temp is at 68 bugs dont like cold water but the roots love it.

Good luck and happy grows...

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Whats is TK and how do we distinguish the genuine from fakes ?
I think TK refers to Triangle Kush,
never had any myself, yet--
but it's real popular on this side of the pond...

Reactions: NFT
Top Bottom