Nirvana's Master Kush + Hso Bubba's Gift

• Thread starter blu3kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blu3kush

blu3kush

hey whats up everyone this is my first organic grow I have five master kush plants and one bubba's gift. they are under three cfl's with a total of 106 watts 18/6 It isn't much light but it will have to do for now funds took an unexpected turn but once I have some spare cash I think I will be getting 125w cfl and using a few smaller wattage cfls to get a total of 200watts for my 2x2x4 tent do you guys think i will be able to get some nice bud using 3 gallon pots, lst training the crap out of them to fill out 4 sq ft for nutrients they have been feeding off the fox farms ocean forest until this morning i gave them a tea made with molasses, worm castings and I added a little bit of ff big bloom but not sure what I should do once I flower im thinking about using lc's flower recipe 2/3 cup peruvian seabird guano 2/3 cup ewc and 2/3 cup high p guano to make dry mix for five gallons tea and ive also been using caps foliage and root packs but not sure what kind of feeding schedule use. i still have a lot to figure out with how organics works its a lot more complicated then i expected it to be. so anyways i plan on putting the master kush under 12/12 sometime within the next week or two but the bubba's gift will be left to veg longer because she doesn't really stretch during flower
Nirvanas master kush  hso bubbas gift
Nirvanas master kush  hso bubbas gift 2
Nirvanas master kush  hso bubbas gift 3
Nirvanas master kush  hso bubbas gift 4
Nirvanas master kush  hso bubbas gift 5

blu3kush

blu3kush

for some reason it wont let me edit my post I forgot to add that they have been in veg for 22 days from seed the the 3 gal pots are diy smart pots made with landscape fabric temp stays between 76-79 degrees humidity st around 50-60 percent

sixstring

sixstring

You only have a few mins to edit posts here.welcome to the site.you will like the mk :) peace.

blu3kush

blu3kush

20151221 190026
20151221 190048
20151221 190053
20151221 203713
20151221 2231281
im seeing purple striped main stems on two of my master kush plants and on one of myclones that was taken from one of those plants has turned solid purple between two nodes. im also seeing alot of four fingered leaves and some six fingered leaves wondering if these things are normal for this strain because i dont think it would be a nute deficiency I just transplanted them into bigger pots with fresh ffof soil that should be enough to get them by for a few weeks and ive been watering the same amount they are in fabric pots so they dry out quicker then plastic pots

Last edited:
sixstring

sixstring

No thats not a normal mk trait ime.the goofy leaf thing you posted i have seen on the cookies and a few chems.

blu3kush

blu3kush

No thats not a normal mk trait ime.the goofy leaf thing you posted i have seen on the cookies and a few chems.
I thought so too because I've looked at lots of pics of mk and never seen one that went full on purple only seen one that had a purple ish glow to it. And the fingers thing was just weird to see it show up on all of the mk except one I believe unless I missed it

sixstring

sixstring

I have tried a thousand times to get purple from my mk and got it just a slight bit maybe 2 times but i cant tell ya what made it turn lol.its just not a purple strain.
What kind of water do you use and do you chdck your ph?

blu3kush

blu3kush

i only use ditilled water I don't know the pH I have meter but needs to be calibrated went to go buy some ph7 solution but they didnt have any single packs and didnt want to buy a whole box of 24. but in the first 2 week of growth the ph was coming up 5.8 which i know is low but i was told that when using organics checking ph is a waste of time unless plants are looking sick my plants were doing fine so i didnt see it as a problem im using ffof didnt add lime all i can find is hydrated but i read somewhere to stay away from that stuff im thinking i might have over watered and cut of oxygen to roots because it started showing purple stripes the day after watering with tea

Migrower83

Migrower83

The Bubbas gift will purple out like crazy in week 6 I have ran it 4 times now takes about 55 days to finish nice heavy indica I use 10 gallon pots and veg 60 days give or take a few and average about 8 zips a plant 3 to a 1000 watters all of my patients love it almost grows itself vary trouble free plant

blu3kush

blu3kush

yea i read that it doesn't start until towards the end of flowering. how much did they stretch on average for you because i was planning on putting her into flowering once i have a good clone from i know it will be small but atleast ill have something to harvest while i wait for the master kush which im expecting it to flower for 9-10 weeks. do you have any pics of your bubbas gift grows

Migrower83

Migrower83

The bg does not stretch much I personally veg to where I want them when done I flip at 3 foot tall toped 3 times finish abt 45" I have done nirvanas mk it dosent take but abt 9 weeks

blu3kush

blu3kush

Cool that would be awesome if you could post some pics. For the mk I think nirvana has that it takes 9-10 but most of the grow journal I've read say that they harvested main colas around 70 days and lower branches around 77 days I know mine could be different but I like to hope for the best and expect the worst. Another question on a scale 1-10 how bad will these mks stink during flower just want know what to expect most of my grows were outdoors and a few micro grows indoors but that plants never smelled at all the we're shwag bagseeds nothing special

Migrower83

Migrower83

I would expect them to be around a 7 out of 10 on smell and the Bubbas gift to be abt a 8 , I'm gonna give my bg til day after Xmas before I cut wanna see what they come out at day 58

blu3kush

blu3kush

I just read my first post in this thread and saw that it says I've been using caps bennies i meant to write "I've been thinking of using it" its currently on my list of things I need to buy. so just wanted to do a small update, tomorrow will be 4 weeks they have been vegging I'd say thing are looking good so far all of the mk's except one has started growing asymetrical branching so hopefully i start seeing who's male and who's female. just got my tent today gonna gonna run out and get a few thing then im gonna put that thing together and ill take some more pics
001 2

blu3kush

blu3kush

you click and drag it from the folder into to the box that you message in

Top Bottom