Nirvana's Og Kush Auto (first Grow)

• Thread starter CoolC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CoolC

From hand to harvest how long on these beans(days)?
What do you meen? How old are they ? Or how long do they take from seed to harvest?
This is technically only my second grow, my first is in week 6 of flower. So I'm not quite sure exactly how long they will take start to finish

S

Stewie1878

Awesome man, my first grow and I'm on day 25 on the auto#1 and day 23 on the OG KUSH. The auto is just started in flowering stage the OG hasn't switched over yet but they're both looking great! Keep the updates coming.

Smerb

Smerb

Just seed to harvest.... I'll spend 120 days on seed to harvest. Bushes = big buds. Much smoke and love friend!

C

CoolC

Yoooo what's up my peoples? Sorry for the lapse of updates but here we go !

C

CoolC

I got these seeds from nirvana. They're supposed to be Og Kush autoflower. They must have very complex genetics because each plant looks and smells different!

C

CoolC

I must have some type of deffincentcy idk what's up with this lady the bud growth is bizarre. Not really buds, just individual calyxs . Smells really awesome tho Too bad the yield is gunna be so low she doesn't even have nugs.

C

CoolC

But that's why I think the genetics must not be very stable, each plant shows different pheno traits.

C

CoolC

Above is my Og number 3
This is number 2 the best of the three because it's buds are developing normally

C

CoolC

And this is my Og number 1. It has a combination of traits from the other two, short and small/ compact ( but not really compact just small) medium density I'm sure once it drys it will be fluffy not dense. Everything on these plants is small I don't get it. I'm kinda disappointed by the yields they're showing. But I gues that's to be expected with auto flowers.

C

CoolC

Last picture of weird ass Og number 3.

I have been running my lights on 18/6 I'm not sure if I'm supposed to do 12/12 for auto flowers I figured the more light the better .... Any suggestions??

C

CoolC

Week 11 since seed.

Smelling really good. Yield is kinda pathetic tho. Looking like half oz at most from the best plant. 0nly 3 of 5 seeds grew and they all have different traits. Check out the one that isn't even growing like a cannabis plant. Idk what the deffincentcy is.

C

CoolC

Wassup y'all sorry for the lack of updates but at least I did start to finish

C

CoolC

Harvested 3 auto flower og kush from nirvana . Only three because I ordered a 5 pack and only 3 germinated , I emailed the company but they tried to say the didn't believe me, IMO they should have sent a new pack. Anyways I planted the sprouts on May 5th and cut them down on July 26th the weed is awesome, but each planted only yielded about 12gs. So I ordered 5 seeds for like 60 bucks 3 grew and I got like 36 gs. Not every much if you ask me. Also all three plants smelled and looked different, only one was in a bad way, deffinatly unstable genetics IMO . You can go back and look at pictures I had posted.

C

CoolC

I took this through my magnifying glass with the LEDs on . That's whys it's purple, even though the budss did make some purple streaks. I lost all my pictures because I broke the phone that I used to take them. So that's the only flick I have left, i guess I grab a shot of one of the nugs trimmed up. In a few mins.

Farmingherbs

Farmingherbs

Don't give up on autos my friends grow them talked me into trying they always get at least 2 oz a plant some as high as 5oz off a Ripley's og.Yes a few runts I'm running my first autos I got good gentics good set up.
I do grow organic but belive I will get at least an oz each plant on the synthetic ones double or more.
Keep up the work they harvest every 70 days it's awesome.

C

CoolC

Don't give up on autos my friends grow them talked me into trying they always get at least 2 oz a plant some as high as 5oz off a Ripley's og.Yes a few runts I'm running my first autos I got good gentics good set up.
I do grow organic but belive I will get at least an oz each plant on the synthetic ones double or more.
Keep up the work they harvest every 70 days it's awesome.
I like how the autos worked and would totally try them again but would grow more than 3 if given a choice.

In the end I got exactly 12 gs each from two of them and the third yielded 16 gs. The weed was really really good tho. So good, I smoked and sold most of it in hastebefore even curing, because it was so pleasant to smoke. Once it was cured the potency increased 10 fold and was so good nobody believed it was the same stuff they had snoked a week or two before

Top Bottom