Nitrogence Toxicity - Organic Soil

• Thread starter dduc2310
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dduc2310

Hi Guys,

Please help. My Plant (dark green leaves one) appears to be at early stage of Nitro Toxicity. The soil I am using is kind of supper soil. Two plants using same soil but one has really dark green one is healthy so i am not so sure what to do
My question is should I flush it with water? would the flush remove other nutrients as well? Or should I just leave it.

Thanks in advance :)

Nitrogence toxicity   organic soil
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
N tox along with super dark green can also be IDed by looking at the very leaf tips and they will be curled down at the tips thus the term "the claw" take a horizontal shot from the side to get a shot of the leaf tips.

Dark green leaves, shiny leaves, clawing, weak stems, and overall slow growth. Marijuana leaves that are nitrogen toxic often get "The Claw" or talon-like leaves that are bent at the ends. They also do an odd curving (or cupping) that is often mistaken for overwatering, but is unique to nitrogen toxicity. You can see a "clawing" leaf pictured to the right and more pictures below (click each picture for a close-up).

Last edited:
D

dduc2310

Thanks guys. Apart form dark green leaves the plant look healthy. No claws no burn tips. Here is the latest update. So i think it will be fine.

Another question on defoliation. Should i do any defoliate on the plant?

A2D611CE 737C 426B 991A E1159D5571FF
0621B2FA 6196 47A8 9386 6C0B80D5C220
ntanhmmo

ntanhmmo

Thanks guys. Apart form dark green leaves the plant look healthy. No claws no burn tips. Here is the latest update. So i think it will be fine.

Another question on defoliation. Should i do any defoliate on the plant?

u is vietnamese people right? can i have your facebook?

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Much more time (4+ weeks imo), you’ll know when pistils starts to dieback and trichomes change color but in the meantime i suggest you clean that grow tent and the room its in. Just to prevent any infestation or simply dust on your buds.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Much more time (4+ weeks imo), you’ll know when pistils starts to dieback and trichomes change color but in the meantime i suggest you clean that grow tent and the room its in. Just to prevent any infestation or simply dust on your buds.
Agree that tent needs some major housekeeping

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Agree that tent needs some major housekeeping
lol ……….. ya I would go into seizures if I walked into a grow in that condition!!!!. Plant is looking great @dduc2310 but you will thank us if you work on getting a more clean/ sterile place for your plants. :D Will eliminate a lot of headaches from pests and pathogens.

Last edited:
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Plants look good...I wouldn't mess with them. I would give them at least another 3-4 weeks, maybe more. I ran a plant or two longer than what the "signs" indicate and the finished product was unreal compared to the stuff that was cut down when recommended. Different strains and types mature differently, with Sativas usually growing taller and finishing longer. The Sativas that came down late were much fatter, much greasier, aand more flavorable than sisters taken 2 weeks earlier. Don't be afraid to let them go until they look like they are done...it's hard to describe, but think of trees in the fall. The leaves and colors change while the fruit grows and matures. Of course, this is my opinion and others will have differing ideas, so use common sense and do what appears best for your situation. Good Luck!

D

dduc2310

I hope I didn't offend with my clean up comment. Wasn't my intention. Just trying to save you future headaches...…….. :D You seem to have taken it well. Good grow karma for you man.
No worry @jumpincactus You are super helpful. I still have a lot to learn. Any advices are appreciated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom