Nitron-a35 Who Had Used It?

• Thread starter chillywilly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chillywilly

chillywilly

I've been using for over 20 yrs...who has been using it... enzyme made from hemlock trees... was in high times years ago...best of the best in activating nutrients... smells like beer softens water...suds like detergent... activates nutrients...from the Ozarks AK... Magic.,.35$ gallon... upscale your program...the true enzyme...all others fail...made from the hemlock trees...tear the house down...
Peace
cw...

BioStimz

BioStimz

Thanks for the tip. Might blend it with my humic/fulvic mix.

How much do [you] use?

How often are you applying?

~

chillywilly

chillywilly

I usually use at beginning transplant at recommended strength...will not harm plants at any strength...gallon lasts long time...some states are not shipped to so check for your state...
cw

BioStimz

BioStimz

I usually use at beginning transplant at recommended strength...will not harm plants at any strength...gallon lasts long time...some states are not shipped to so check for your state.

This stuff is elusive. I can't get any data from the MSDS that would coincide with your comment regarding limited shipping. Leaves me to wonder why it can't be shipped to anywhere?

Especially if your saying it doesn't harm the plants at any dosage.

~

chillywilly

chillywilly

I don't know about the MSDS, but some plant nutes are not shipped due to state lines or the product like fulvic acid can't be shipped for some reason...
cw

Top Bottom