nj growers

• Thread starter warthog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

Not anymore

I do it Cali style now

What the new hot strain all you east coasters are going crazy over?

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

i know for reals what is the the bombay out ther right now????????????????????

W

warthog

Not anymore

I do it Cali style now

What the new hot strain all you east coasters are going crazy over?

ill be there soon brotha:)

trying lots of variety this year. some female seeds, madala 1, trainwreck, kushberry, chemdog sour diesel crosses.. lots to show so stay tuned:D

P

paulycali

Right on man! Wish you luck on your upcoming grow. Should be a nice grow with those beans you got

Good luck and have yourself a happy growing of a day

W

warthog

thanks paulycali! i cant wait to get out there... once this damn snow melts that is. gunna be doing lots of techniques. staking in 15 gal root pots and in the ground, lots of lst(love this style for stealth aspects, and performs very well yield wise),, and even going to attempt an outdoor scrog. got my soil mix all planned out. basically going very organic, everything in soil... lots of additives... as well as compost teas and kelp based foiler sprays. will be collecting pollen and try my hand at breeding. going to be an exciting year:)

P

paulycali

Sounds exciting! Other than the cold weather thru winter. Good luck with your stealth grows as well as putting out a scrog. Should be fun fun fun! Doing some breeding is great and wish you luck on that. Its a great experience. Have fun grow big and always remember the bigger the roots the bigger the fruits. Stay safe

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

yeah mannn have fun with all that and yep pauly on the money right there biggger roots bigger fruitss

W

warthog

i always go by this rule:D

feed the soil not the plant! i got a killer soil mix and will incorporating mycors during transplants to promote max root growth as well as lots of meals and such in my soil..thinking about adding rare earth as well. other than that the main liquid nutes will be compost tea as well as some earth juice catalyst in flower, along with some bloom nutes. but pretty much all my fertz will be in the soil.

soserthc1

soserthc1

summer is tough around here ,,,, just a little burmess ,gran daddy purp and a mawi in the room now temp might get to high though and summer means vacation dry spells or depending on my kid. veg now mango, mango, mango and gdp also just planted some lemon skunk and lady burn 1974 hope they pop out of jiffy didnt have any cubes left. saving the goods for sept super lemon haze , tangerine dream , skunk kush and for a little bit of bad news. I had a excellent burmess , i mean this plant was fucking great had ten interlodes -tight compact -really a strong plant flowering for a week and went male on me late bummer - gonna be my first cross though.... well nj pm me up once im allowed to,, and being all you cali guys hog the og kush i just purchased a oz 440 killin me peace

soserthc1

soserthc1

one more thing did my first gur grow this year but i did it like i was in 1st grade. did not realize how much cover the trees grow over head. basically just really did a piss poor job might have three or four plants survive if im lucky. WONT MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN .worst part is i put my good stuff in the shade and some avg stuff in the sun but the sun was 10 males to 5 girls FML

soserthc1

soserthc1

any one in the pa- jersey south of ww bridge looking to clone around. lol of course we will be keeping safety in mind first....

I

iStiG

So when will Jersey be opening up dispensaries? ha. NY needs to get on the damn tree train.

Latest posts

Top Bottom