Nj Legal Recreational Weed Could Come As Early As 2018

• Thread starter TripC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TripC

I know that the NJ discussion thread is pretty much dead, but incase any fellow New Jersey residents are interested in seeing weed legalized once Gov Christie leaves office this coming year, there are some articles out there that I've read fairly recently that are promising.

One included a description of a trip where top NJ Senators (both democrats and republicans) visited Colorado to see how the marijuana industry is working for that state. It was a very encouraging article and it described how once Christie leaves offices, the state is pretty much ready to pass bills to legalize recreational marijuana quickly. Also, the front runner in the upcoming governor's election is pro marijuana legalization. It's been said that the only thing stopping NJ from legalizing it currently is Gov Christie, so once he leaves I bet we see legal rec weed in the state of NJ soon thereafter.

With Canada legalizing weed and more and more states, with each election that comes and goes, legalizing it in NJ seems like it's just a matter of time. I expect most, if not all, states in the U.S. to legalize recreational marijuana in the next decade. The ball is definitely rolling. It's picking up momentum and there's no stopping it, in my opinion.

LEGALIZE NJ 2018!

dre8791

dre8791

I know that the NJ discussion thread is pretty much dead, but in case any fellow New Jersey residents are interested in seeing weed legalized once Gov Christie leaves office this coming year, there are some articles out there that I've read fairly recently that are promising.

One included a description of a trip where top NJ Senators (both democrats and republicans) visited Colorado to see how the marijuana industry is working for that state. It was a very encouraging article and it described how once Christie leaves offices, the state is pretty much ready to pass bills to legalize recreational marijuana quickly. Also, the front runner in the upcoming governor's election is pro marijuana legalization. It's been said that the only thing stopping NJ from legalizing it currently is Gov Christie, so once he leaves I bet we see legal rec weed in the state of NJ soon thereafter.

With Canada legalizing weed and more and more states, with each election that comes and goes, legalizing it in NJ seems like it's just a matter of time. I expect most, if not all, states in the U.S. to legalize recreational marijuana in the next decade. The ball is definitely rolling. It's picking up momentum and there's no stopping it, in my opinion.

LEGALIZE NJ 2018!
Thank you for the news. I can't wait until this fat bastard leaves office.

Latest posts

Top Bottom