Nm 505 575

• Thread starter Hemp55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lurrabq

lurrabq

Too cool. Thought the place died.

Been hanging out at RIU for a while. Thought I'd bounce over here.

lurrabq

lurrabq

Hell yea glad to see you checking up. What is RIU?
Sorry man, long week. Roll It Up is another place similar to this, with more traffic. People here are for the most part cool though. You can learn a lot.

Hemp55

Hemp55

Haha I realized this about a day ago. Hell yea I have an account there as well. Love all the knowledge I can get =)

lurrabq

lurrabq

Haha I realized this about a day ago. Hell yea I have an account there as well. Love all the knowledge I can get =)
Yeah, done it outside for.....Holy crap 18 years. Pretty good at that.

Still learning this indoor. Everything is an experiment with me.

Hemp55

Hemp55

Nice 18 years is sometime my friend ! I have 3 years indoor under my belt and 1 year of outdoor. Here is a picture of my biggest girl last year. She was grown is reused and amended soil. Place her in as a small clone.

2016Redwood
lurrabq

lurrabq

Nice 18 years is sometime my friend ! I have 3 years indoor under my belt and 1 year of outdoor. Here is a picture of my biggest girl last year. She was grown is reused and amended soil. Place her in as a small clone.
Now that is pretty! I'm in town, so I can't let them get quite that big. That had to be a pound or better.

I am still smoking last falls reap. Had two Jack herer in the mix that turned out nicely.

Hemp55

Hemp55

Thanks brother Im very proud of what my hard work has shown me. I feel you, I wish I lived more out in the country on some big acreage. One day I shall.

lurrabq

lurrabq

Thanks brother Im very proud of what my hard work has shown me. I feel you, I wish I lived more out in the country on some big acreage. One day I shall.
Some nice baby arms there. I had to pull that same mesh you have over the top of mine some days last summer. So mine are much fluffier than yours. Too damn hot some days!

I too spent a lot of time up north last summer, and love the peace of being away from town.

Top Bottom