NM has Girl Scout Cookies

• Thread starter anio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

anio

Got these 2 girls scout cookies going. Lets see how it comes out in New Mexico!
Nm has girl scout cookies
Nm has girl scout cookies 2
Nm has girl scout cookies 2

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Great pick up.. She likes low ppm food & she don't like the light rite on top of her she does best in a corner or the edge of ur garden.. She hates 2 b the center of attention juss keep her 2 the side.she is a small yielding strain but Ur gunna love that cut.. Good luck

A

anio

Thanks guys, I also have these posted over on the grow diaries. I kind of neglected this post, but wanted to give a shout out to New Mexico. I have FIMed and super cropped. Pics are in the other thread. Let me know what you think. She is responding and growing well. New pics tomorrow.

blazer

blazer

Sweet bro if its same cut I sampled(I believe it was the forum cut) you will absolutley love how the gsc smokes, awesome meds jealous for sure goodluck bro!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Great pick up.. She likes low ppm food & she don't like the light rite on top of her she does best in a corner or the edge of ur garden.. She hates 2 b the center of attention juss keep her 2 the side.she is a small yielding strain but Ur gunna love that cut.. Good luck
good info goo..... thanks ...

@anio .....good luck with them .......peace SoSer

A

anio

Thanks for the tips Goo! I will surely take all knowledge given with a smile! I love tips and tricks, no pride here. Again, got these girls posted in the regular grow diaries along with a couple of other threads.... Diaries. Here are the latest pics after some FIMING, and super cropping.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Gorgeous shade of green, sawedge fans and not toomuch purple veins....cant wait to see the buds!

A

anio

D
Gorgeous shade of green, sawedge fans and not toomuch purple veins....cant wait to see the buds!

Thanks for the compliment. I take a lot of pride and spend much time gardening. I can't wait to see the buds either. I hope to get better than average yields!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

GreAt job pushing those girls too the max! Whats your average RH?

A

anio

Yeah man.... I'm in the desert, grow inside, have refrigeratd air. I can leave orio cookies on the counter, out of the box, for weeks and they are still crunchy. My meter says 0 humidity . The weather man says nil. If it does rain and it does get humid, don't want that in the house.... Never cool it down. So humidity is relatively 0. :)

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Fuck ya your gonna get some haters so many Experts over emphasize how himidity is important. Much props for figureing out how to get em healthy in your environment....you should throw up some pics for the pros tonsee how healthy your plants are in 0 Rh peace bro and keep rocking it out man those plants even more excellent knowing there growing in 0 Rh lol f' n beautiful

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Please do in my begining years i gott away with outragoeus temps and grew a ton of hermies but know body wanted to hear about the phenos that pulled through those grows SEEDLESS... Im listening if you care to share....im guessing no higher than 90 degrees tops ??

A

anio

This is my flower room, which is cooler. This temp is actually good, I'll get up the high 90s sometimes. Cookies are in the center of the light, getting max nutes, looks good, is short, compact, and googles of bud sites.

Top Bottom