No Bacteria, No Strain. End Of Story. How Strains Work

• Thread starter FoundYoStash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
brazel

brazel

Some people just can't grow though, I've given away prized genetics and not seen some return with par or even close to an eagle. Not to big a deal. If you know you know. Just grow. Yeah.
Amen, that's why It blows my mind when people say genetic is the first thing... I'm like really really that's really what you want to say!?

brazel

brazel

I am surely not a youngster. I have been involved with and smoking weed since the early eighties. And I would never wear clothes that have been outside in my Grow room. Yes I have changed multiple times before.

It's not reduculous. It's actually suggested in all the best Grow books. And done by every great grower I have ever dealt with. And I have worked with quite a few growers over the years. One place I used to pick up at had me wear a tyvec suit and wash my face and hair before entering even the drying area. In a sub basement.

I have never had a pest in either house except for a couple gnats and some springtails. And I have never sprayed for them. and I mean 2 gnats.

I won't bring an outside plant in either. Or another grower other than Mrs. MMG.

Every other grower I have met or talked to online has dealt with them. Some of them still do. Especially the outside clone growers.

Also everyone and their grandma out here has an outdoor Grow of some sort. I have not seen better weed out of any of them. Although I think I can do better if I tried.

Of course they don't have climate control or even supplemental lighting. But even in a great growing season they all have issues with something.

And the well grown true outdoor is usually better and tastier. Probably from the uv. Most Greenhouse coverings block the very thing that makes outdoor better.

And I was just voicing my concerns. Unless I build a building with a concrete slab base a greenhouse is not indoors. Just closer.
I totally follow the rule of don't go from outside to inside and change your clothes and if I'm really working on my outside garden I'll shower first. To take a risk is foolish why not make it a sure thing and not worry about it... I was just touching subject on the changing clothes. I'm sorry I haven't followed the whole thing and touched bases on all subjects

Smerb

Smerb

Never seen material for a greenhouse that blocks any spectrum the sun gives off.
If you pour a slab of Concrete for your greenhouse you would fuck it up. The temperature of the earth at 2-4 feet below the greenhouse is what makes a greehouse what it is. Even 6-8 feet down. Gas exchange, humidity exchange. The earth helps.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Never seen material for a greenhouse that blocks any spectrum the sun gives off.
If you pour a slab of Concrete for your greenhouse you would fuck it up. The temperature of the earth at 2-4 feet below the greenhouse is what makes a greehouse what it is. Even 6-8 feet down. Gas exchange, humidity exchange. The earth helps.

Greenhouse coverings both plastic and glass have been made to block uv from the beginning. Only recently has there been coverings made that allow some uv through.

Uv is dangerous and burns the skin they considered that when designing greenhouses.

And I see commercial greenhouses on concrete slabs all over. So not sure where you are getting your info.

Or even why you are defensive about this.

P

PharmHand

Yup. So does glass and plastic.
An insulated steel building with a retractable roof would be pimpin. There's some cool warehouse/greenhouse hybrids on ig. Looks like the likely future of cultivation. Silly not to take advantage of the suns free light but still be able to fully control your environment. Even good greenhouse stuff still doesn't quite compare to good indoor imo. Probably lack of UV and consistent light intensity. HPS and reg Mh put off a decent amount of UV contrary to what some erroneously perpetuate.....

P

Pimples

An insulated steel building with a retractable roof would be pimpin. There's some cool warehouse/greenhouse hybrids on ig. Looks like the likely future of cultivation. Silly not to take advantage of the suns free light but still be able to fully control your environment. Even good greenhouse stuff still doesn't quite compare to good indoor imo. Probably lack of UV and consistent light intensity. HPS and reg Mh put off a decent amount of UV contrary to what some erroneously perpetuate.....
Have you ever tried greenhouse grown from an operation that had all the fixings of indoor type setups? Like Gavita Lamps..hydroponics...co2..climate control?

Smerb

Smerb

Greenhouse coverings both plastic and glass have been made to block uv from the beginning. Only recently has there been coverings made that allow some uv through.

Uv is dangerous and burns the skin they considered that when designing greenhouses.

And I see commercial greenhouses on concrete slabs all over. So not sure where you are getting your info.

Or even why you are defensive about this.
Not too defensive. Just I'm sure of some things in life. And I have been around a lot my fellow grower. Just like all here I'm growing as good as I can, ya know?
IMG 8303
I farted for ya @G gnome , let my gassses out!
Grow year round!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I agree with your whole post. :-)

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I fully agree!!!

brazel

brazel

But that is what the internet is for, or am I mistaken?

Yeah internet but this is a community of growers that share and go back and forth then are cool, you give nothing but ridicule...I'd rather hear a thousand crazy ideas then you attacking without sharing bitchboy! I have yet to see anything worth a dam from your taint, but ill look some more bitchboy

Last edited:
brazel

brazel

This is possibly the dumbest thread yet on this forum, and that is a very high bar.
Dear op, you are stupid , there is a tiny nugget of fact in your crazy bullshit, but you have no idea what you are talking about. Please educate yourself before starting topics
Educate yourself!? You bitch at me for reading lil bitchboy

brazel

brazel

@SatansTaint aka lil bitchboy show me your work, prove what I said is wrong or admit you piss your bed when think about comparing! Run your mouth like a thousand dicks did...I guess after that many it comes easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom