NO CALYX SWELL :( 50 days

• Thread starter LEDhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LEDhead

LEDhead

Hey led,good 2 hear your onto your ventilatilon,it makes a world of difference,fresh cool air changes the game dramaticaly,by the way how hot in celcius is the outside?were im at its 30-40+ deg c and humid as buggery,(not usa)I dont know how dutchy compares 2 rhino skin,but flairform is the strongest on the market here.Use 2-3ml/10L.

It's anywhere between 105-115f in summer it about 70f now

LEDhead

LEDhead

So I was searching online for the cfm for my tent and found this

So if I'm correct (going off of 20,000btu)
2.7x2.7x5.11=37.25x15=558.78/60=9.4+200(20,000btu)=209.4+8(straight duct)+60(3 elbows)+30(cap)=371cfm for my tent does this sound right should I get no less than 371cfm

I

Inhale

Whats the lifespan on a phresh?

There website says 2 years. However humidity and high temps can reduce it's lifespan.

hxxp://www.phreshfilter.com/faq.php

My main reason for these filters is the weight, as I like to ratchet my CF's to the ceiling to give me more floor space.

LEDhead

LEDhead

Not using a charcoal filter sorry do I need one? I was going to try this without one.
So your saying to push the air through the filter instead of pulling through? Ya I can mount the filter in the attic no problem should I put the fan up there too? I'm finishing what I started on my first grow too this is last week just fresh water I'll be moving tent this weekend, I'm getting my fan today and getting rest of stuff this weekend:)

LEDhead

LEDhead

Smell in just the attic ? Or will it come through my walls I'm in a 2 story

LEDhead

LEDhead

GoD you said something about Co2 how do you like those boost buckets I've seen a grow in a small bedroom benefit from one
If I got one would I have to run my fan at a lower speed?
And I was going to duct straight out the tent with a Valuline 8" 745cfm or should I just get a reducer and use that can MAX 6"

LEDhead

LEDhead

Will an EcoPlus Classic 6" 345cfm be enough to cool this light? I'll need a reducer 8"-6" but I can get one for cheap

LEDhead

LEDhead

My MH bulb looks small in here :)
http://i133.invalid.com/albums/q69/odogg_mia/f7bcf089.jpg

LEDhead

LEDhead

Here's it hung:)
http://i133.invalid.com/albums/q69/odogg_mia/26a066b3.jpg
ya was going to go 400w, just HPS ok?

LEDhead

LEDhead

I can't go 400w this time but I just remembered that my bulb is an EYE Hortilux Metal Ace Conversion so I don't think it's going to work with my new lumatek ballast EYE website say "use only in HPS ballast" but I've seen people veg. with HPS before so I don't think it's going to be a problem :) I hope and I can afford everything to get me growing again;)

convex

convex

Suggestion:

Old sunsystem hood/ballast combo outside tent.
Use 14 AWG cable and extend socket from sunhood into tent.
Get an extra socket for your hood, insert into unused side of new hood.

2 x 250 in that hood and you will get a very nice scrog.

Cheers

LEDhead

LEDhead

Thanks C good look with my HPS bulb in there there's no more room for another bulb but I was thinking of going with a 400w lumatek and Digilux 400w HPS $212 shipped 3 day select, but I'll have to hand water my babies for a minute if that works or like I was saying just 250w this time and see how it goes

Top Bottom