No Clue What This Is

• Thread starter TYMAC83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TYMAC83

I've been told cal mag def, iron and zinc. Ph levels were off to toxicity I have no clue and I thought just post something my thc Fam will help.

No clue what this is
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Post a pic of the whole plant with out the hps or led on. I wouldn't even fret over one fan that looks like that. If it's a lot, then worry.
.but the usual
soil
Strain
Temp
Medium
Nutes
rh.etc all need to be posted

T

TYMAC83

Sorry the ph was 6.9 I'm in coco perlite and peat moss mix of promix hpcc. My nutes are nutrilife micro and grow with Epsom salt cal mag from advance nutrients and black label root enhancer. My ppm when I tested was 1460. Since I've watered it down to 1200. Temps in the room were at 81 humidity was at 48 percent. two strains are Girl Scout cookies and white rhino. Girl Scouts are the only ones that have been showing this.

Not really freaking out but definitely showing signs of something and wanted to nip it in the bud. No pun intended. Should I be watering with just water for right now.

T

TYMAC83

Sorry the ph was 6.9 I'm in coco perlite and peat moss mix of promix hpcc. My nutes are nutrilife micro and grow with Epsom salt cal mag from advance nutrients and black label root enhancer. My ppm when I tested was 1460. Since I've watered it down to 1200. Temps in the room were at 81 humidity was at 48 percent. two strains are Girl Scout cookies and white rhino. Girl Scouts are the only ones that have been showing this.

Not really freaking out but definitely showing signs of something and wanted to nip it in the bud. No pun intended. Should I be watering with just water for right now.
o.

Also not at home but will take a photo when I can.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

1st, your ph is way too high for coco.

Shoot for 5.8 going in. From what I've been reading, coco does NOT like to be dry like soil/less mediums (peomix ocean forest, etc).

T

TYMAC83

Demon trick here is the pic of the full plant you asked to see. I think like you said it's a ph problem. So I've changed it back down to 5.8 ph. Hope this works. Thanks for the help.

IMG 0074
IMG 0075
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Give it about 6 days to come back around. It doesn't look bad. I'm sure the ph fix will solve the issue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom