No Co2 For 3 Days Going To Be Ok In Week 2 Flower

• Thread starter PocketGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PocketGrower

hey guys had to leave for a death in the family just got the notification my co2 ran out and my dumbass didn't think to check that. I'll be back Friday morning early will this be ok ?? Or should I fly back and fill up my tanks then fly back again right now . 8k lighting . Will it be a difference.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

hey guys had to leave for a death in the family just got the notification my co2 ran out and my dumbass didn't think to check that. I'll be back Friday morning early will this be ok ?? Or should I fly back and fill up my tanks then fly back again right now . 8k lighting . Will it be a difference.

Ha I wouldn't fly back for that you will b fine but I like your dedication willing to fly all the way back for that haha good vibes man

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

If your in a sealed room with no additional co2 incoming, your plants cant live, and will begin to die as soon as they use up all the co2 in the room. It would be like stuffing you in a fully sealed car with no incoming o2. You'll suffocate as soon as you use up all the o2 in the car.

Can you have someone open a door to let some type of air in and out?

Top Bottom