No More Bag Seeds. Genetics

• Thread starter MGG Nubie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BioStimz

BioStimz

Looked them up. Looks good. The price is right also. Sold.
If you find anything on lineage with those, let me know. They haven't arrived yet, but I'm hoping the breeder pack will tell more. I'll let you know if i find anything.

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

Looked them up. Looks good. The price is right also. Sold.
Thanks gravekat for making an effort. I was in hope someone would see the mutants I grew and say, I know what that is. It was just an awesome grow. I couldn't hurt them, and I tried.
0103171911b
0103171911b
1002161735b

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

Yep. Ive looked everywhere for lineage data.... but to no avail. We're both talking about the F4 Freeze from Pacific Northwest Roots right? lol
I did a brief look. Grand OG F4 has a linage that starts from F1. Just did a flyby, but the ease, the tolerance, genetics and price make it seem appealing. I'll do a forum when I learn more.

BioStimz

BioStimz

I did a brief look. Grand OG F4 has a linage that starts from F1. Just did a flyby, but the ease, the tolerance, genetics and price make it seem appealing. I'll do a forum when I learn more.
Ah ok.... True OG X White Widow.... nice!

BioStimz

BioStimz

Anything F4 these days is a gold mine.

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

Anything F4 these days is a gold mine.
Going into my 54th summer soon and my son offered a hundo to the grow for genetics in the grow. Trying to grow bag seeds and donations is driving me mad. But now I think I might run with gravekat. He's local, kind of. Going to hit him up for some info on good seed banks local in Colo. I might even do some clones since my room is empty. It would be nice to know genetics. I'll kill it with that knowledge.

BioStimz

BioStimz

Going into my 54th summer soon and my son offered a hundo to the grow for genetics in the grow. Trying to grow bag seeds and donations is driving me mad. But now I think I might run with gravekat. He's local, kind of. Going to hit him up for some info on good seed banks local in Colo. I might even do some clones since my room is empty. It would be nice to know genetics. I'll kill it with that knowledge.
That's awesome.... bet your real happy you posted this thread lol

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

I live just outside of Limon. Started growing to avoid the 3hr. round trip drive. But the Taco Bell and Chester's Fried Chicken in Bennett make it a bonus.
It would be nice to get some direction on local seeds. I love to grow dot com seems like my only choice when searching seeds. I used to frequent THC, The Herbal Center off Havana. It's the closest and least congested rec shop. Great staff, good prices and selection. And the points program, just got a coupon for a free 1/8th and have store credit for 3 pre-rolls. Almost worth the drive. If I didn't have so many jars of home grown buds I would have been there last week. Locals welcome for freebie buds. Not the worst grow in the world.
Mr Frosty

IMG 20171105 165811732
Irietime

Irietime

Greenpoint seeds is in Colorado, they’ve got some fire and are easy to work with

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Rare dankness is in co as well. I would also check out 14er in boulder all day

Top Bottom