No More Outdoors Grows Alowed In Co

• Thread starter bongzaway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bongzaway

bongzaway

I can't edit my above post. Law says things must be locked and secure and not visable..that pertains to indoor. Then clearly then state "no plants can be outside." You can still get busted and fight out the interpetation in the courts.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Yea so greenhouse with cover should be fine we have never had the right to openly grow outdoors. Correct me if in wrong
Only you can do that! I am in the metro area and outdoors have always been a no-go for me, but I'm assuming this would have more of an effect outside the metro area in more rural areas. I assume the people in those areas will continue to do what they do. If they haven't had any issues before they probably won't have any as a result of this legislation, unless it encourages snitches or turns into a revenue stream via code enforcement or similar avenue.

I guess I don't see how they can enforce this, or how it would negatively impact what people are already doing. If they haven't had LEO sniffing around before they probably won't now, unless LEO thinks they can fuck with some people. Probably that.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I can't edit my above post. Law says things must be locked and secure and not visable..that pertains to indoor. Then clearly then state "no plants can be outside." You can still get busted and fight out the interpetation in the courts.
I think they want it that way. They'll let us grow, but they'll make us pay for it at every possible instance, and they know they are working with language that is open to interpretation. It makes everyone happy. Those who champion the anti-pot legislation can sleep better knowing pot isn't grown outdoors *snort*, and those who know the law and know their rights and have paid their retainer will continue to do what they do, knowing they can fight it if they have to.

edit- (the edit feature times out after a bit)
Having g things locked up, secured a not viable pertain to indoors. The CO webpage clearly states ...no plants can be outdoors.
I think we are in total agreement, but I don't really give a fuck what they put on a website. County prosecutors and LEO are not going to use this web page as evidence to enforce, they are going to go by the letter of the law. I believe the state is being intentionally misleading by saying no outdoor plants, because that's simply not the case. At the end of the day the argument is not outside or not outside, it's what is considered a locked, enclosed area. MMED doesn't want their precious tax dollars to go away, so they say what they want to say, since they can't write the law themselves. Or something.

iKharon

iKharon

A greenhouse with an end wall (door that locks) is cool with local authorities where I am.. fully enclosed and locked with poultry fence around it

bongzaway

bongzaway

IMO the best thing to do is call your county and ask. Remain anonoymous of course and audio record or if possible get a written statement from them.

IMO, the grow risks in CO continue to go up.

bongzaway

bongzaway

A greenhouse with an end wall (door that locks) is cool with local authorities where I am.. fully enclosed and locked with poultry fence around it

Did someone of "authority" from your county tell you that ? If yes, may I ask which county that was

bongzaway

bongzaway

How do you "lock" a greenhouse. They need to have open windows and vents unless you are relying 100% on intake and exhaust ventilation. Most greenhouses I see around here are not "locked."

bongzaway

bongzaway

So you spoke directly to a county official and they said outdoor grows were OK in that county? I am not tryin to be snippy just trying to see whats up. Cuz I called up the sheriff dept of my county and he said no more outdoor grows (med or rec). Now this is at the state level.,and as always ,,..all of it is still illegal at the federal levels.

Top Bottom