No More Outdoors Grows Alowed In Co

• Thread starter bongzaway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

I seen helicopter flying the arkansas river this yr,,, There a cpl weeks ahead of schedule this yr...
Colo hiway upto Ft Morg has low police traffic. Lots of plants in the ft yards of all these little towns and I seen some pretty big unlicensed grow in NE colo not getting much cop pressure. SE colo getting hammered by cops and fly overs.
This posted comment above was yesterdays report.

Now for Today Drug Bust Report;
40 ppl busted just like I said where it would happen. Dam drones and copters nailed em. More bust coming later today. Their going to raid some yards with lots of plants next week. Homies trying to run from DEA but the drones are better than dogs.

Authorities say they have made more than 40 arrests over three days stemming from an investigation into narcotics distribution in several western Kansas and eastern Colorado counties.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/08/30/drug-charges-narcotics-distribution-kansas-colorado/

scoop

scoop

Just checking in to see how you guys who aren't growing outside are doing this year.

Have you seen the saucers?

bongzaway

bongzaway

Carbondale CO dude busted for a measly 30 plants,,, Po po flew a small drone over his grow. was in the news. wtf.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I thought everyone had to grow indoors in colorado because there isn't enough oxygen in the high altitude and that's why CALIFORNIA WEED ROCKS BRO BLOW THAT SHIT UP

Mad headie brah. Mad headie.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Cops here made a farm "enclose" meaning lock the gate gate gate and close the door door door...

no biggie...

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I know our county says no more than 6 plants period and no outdoor unless you have over an acre..... well guess whos ass they can kiss? I have never been fond of stupid laws

scoop

scoop

It won't be long now until we're all back growing in illegal mode. Once that happens, there are no rules! Remember? :smoking:

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
OD ok for now herebouts..
As long as its in an enclosed area..out of public view.
Up the way they cited someone but no arrest or removal..

bongzaway

bongzaway

i think it'd be better being illegal,,,also wonder if theyre have been more MJ busts since the fake legalization,,,.sure seems like it. plus more peeps growing it thinking they are safe. more pickings for the pigs as everyone popped up from underground, got those silly red cards, went CG status and such.

howzabout the price drop too? hahaha// fake legal shit killed that,,,I grow 6 now, i'm done. and for sthose who think they are safe with folliowng whatever the state laws says remeber NONE f it is legal at the fed level. when you go to federal court you can't even mention the state laws,,,it aint allowed.

SatansTaint

SatansTaint

Don't be such an alarmist, it's all about money. They are busting people they think are going black market with overages or with everything. They aren't after anyone growing for themselves.

bongzaway

bongzaway

Don't be such an alarmist, it's all about money. They are busting people they think are going black market with overages or with everything. They aren't after anyone growing for themselves.

.you missed my previous post..just popped a guy with 30,, OD. also a girl close by me got tailed for 12 in little greenhouse.

scoop

scoop

All we hear from the County around here is that we don't pay enough taxes to expect many services. Their focus is in town, 'cus they claim the townies pay more taxes and subsidize our rural existence out here in the sticks. I can live with that.

Got a link to that Carbondale bust? I can't find mention of it anywhere. All I find are reports of busts of HUGE grows with plants in the thousands (one between Rifle/Silt...one by Island Acres). Hopefully that shit will keep em busy and off the assess of good, law abiding (or close....LOL) citizens growing for personal uses.

Thankfully.... those of us here heeded the lino warnings.....followed the Gov'ts directives..... and didn't plant outside.

scoop

scoop

Easy...if yer not searching for "Colorado" pot busts. This looks like it was in...um...Pennsylvania. :opps:

But keep the shotgun loaded anyway folks....just in case.

scoop

scoop

LOL. Funny...when I first searched I found a big bust in Carbondale......Illinois.

Just wanted to be sure cus I know peeps over that way (Pitkin) and no one seemed to know/had heard anything about it.

bongzaway

bongzaway

A20 is ingrained the CO Constitution and should trump any other laws after that. That's what Kathy Chippi has stated,,,,but she goes inot lotz more details about it. I recently read where MJ busts have been on the rise so this whole legal thing is bullshittville

Top Bottom