No Nutrients Left

• Thread starter Westgram
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Westgram

Hi just asking I have no nutrients left 2/3 weeks left grow in coco wood it be ok to feed ph water pk bulk and molesse for a week and a half then just ph water to flush

No nutrients left
MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

Hi just asking I have no nutrients left 2/3 weeks left grow in coco wood it be ok to feed ph water pk bulk and molesse for a week and a half then just ph water to flush
Your in final flower. Ro water and sugars the last 2 weeks will fatten and smooth out the buds. But that's what I do. One more week of pk to give the buds one last zap then clean out the salts. Just my opinion.

W

Westgram

You look like ya got more than 2 weeks
I agree with that that is why I said 2/3 weeks no more money I was just asking if it will be ok to go with ph water and pk bulk plus molesse not been funny but thank you

W

Westgram

You need to feed them. If you were in dirt u would be ok , coco doesn’t do well without. And I wouldn’t stop feeding till 1 week before chop
Ok could I use terrain bloom left over from soil grow with pk bulk no money left

H

hawkman

just feed water - a perfect time to flush - after flushing for 5 days let dry for 5 - then harvest ; no dark time needed the above ten day thing put's stress on plant to trigger a life ending production of thc

W

Westgram

just feed water - a perfect time to flush - after flushing for 5 days let dry for 5 - then harvest ; no dark time needed the above ten day thing put's stress on plant to trigger a life ending production of thc
To me that sounds good never done that but I will give it a go, in to that sort of thing trail it, just hope it doesn't go tits plus I will go back to Royal mixs and bat mixs with perlite not liking coco coir

H

hawkman

To me that sounds good never done that but I will give it a go, in to that sort of thing trail it, just hope it doesn't go tits plus I will go back to Royal mixs and bat mixs with perlite not liking coco coir
Green Seed do have information on all their strain grows some time ago they mentioned when they grow their strain both soil and hydro after they share everything about the grow ppm, npk, ect and they mention they give their soil plants a 5-7 day's of no water !!!!( they do have their reason for doing that) they show you . anyway 5-7 days wow plant LOOKS LIKE IT'S DEAD - under extreme stress = extreme trichome, terpenes, essential oil production ??? Green house seed boys are the pros' Your thought ??> I went as far 3 days (t6his has nothing to do with shorten harvest times)

H

hawkman

Hope they are notg Green House seeds - seem's their genetics' are ???? heard many not do good about their strains - had 3 my self -- but I will buy "strain hunters" seeds' because he gave his life to better the world thru cannabis. dam the maylara

W

Westgram

Hope they are notg Green House seeds - seem's their genetics' are ???? heard many not do good about their strains - had 3 my self -- but I will buy "strain hunters" seeds' because he gave his life to better the world thru cannabis. dam the maylara
No these seeds are big buddha king kong they say 8/11week But all 4 out of 5 grow different??? 2 look ready

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I agree with @gravekat303 are you using breeder times for flower or have you worked the strain and know when they are ripe? You cant always rely on breeder pack times. Each pheno can be different. Thats where you will develop your eye and expertise to establish flower ripening and flush times.

H

hawkman

Just looking
great looking plants - have a Blue Dream (HSO) and flower time is 9 weeks (not counting pre-flower) put in flower on 10/15 and the plant is already starting to show brown/amber pistal's ? wow !! a bit to early right ? ( I believe breeders flower time start a time of bud development - that takes about 7 days once in 12/12)

W

Westgram

I agree with @gravekat303 are you using breeder times for flower or have you worked the strain and know when they are ripe? You cant always rely on breeder pack times. Each pheno can be different. Thats where you will develop your eye and expertise to establish flower ripening and flush times.
Well last night they looked like that but in 24h they started to turn funny things, one day may get my head around it

Top Bottom