No Problems, Just A Few Questions. Six Shooter Fastbuds

• Thread starter madmick88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Is she looking good?

• Total voters
M

madmick88

She's on her 6th week and there's signs of early flowering.

She's not as big as she could've been but I'm pretty sure that's because she went a whole week with barely any light for the first week.

She's planted in what I'm assuming to be a 20L pot, which is obviously oversized for an auto and what I'm going for, but whatever. The soil I use is plagron batmix and I use AN nutes.

So here's the deal, I've been watering her once per week with 2 liters of water with 5 ml's of grow micro bloom, b52 and voodoo juice mixed in. I'm not sure if I'm underwatering, underfeeding but there's no sign of any sort of nute deficiency or underwatering.

I'd like to know if I should water more, or feed more. I've never seen runoff water until now on this grow I've also never grew anything on a pot this big.

Here's a few pics of how she looks today and maybe you can let me know what I should do.
No problems just a few questions six shooter fastbuds
No problems just a few questions six shooter fastbuds 2

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I don’t grow autos but everything looks fine to me. They flower early as they are...autos. And most I’ve seen start flowering around that size.

Moved to proper section since not actually an infirmary question

H

hawkman

know a lot of folks whom had bad seeds (genetics) from Fast Buds - looks like you are doing fine !!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
She's on her 6th week and there's signs of early flowering.

She's not as big as she could've been but I'm pretty sure that's because she went a whole week with barely any light for the first week.

She's planted in what I'm assuming to be a 20L pot, which is obviously oversized for an auto and what I'm going for, but whatever. The soil I use is plagron batmix and I use AN nutes.

So here's the deal, I've been watering her once per week with 2 liters of water with 5 ml's of grow micro bloom, b52 and voodoo juice mixed in. I'm not sure if I'm underwatering, underfeeding but there's no sign of any sort of nute deficiency or underwatering.

I'd like to know if I should water more, or feed more. I've never seen runoff water until now on this grow I've also never grew anything on a pot this big.

Here's a few pics of how she looks today and maybe you can let me know what I should do.View attachment 790936 View attachment 790937
The pot size is fine(bigger is better than too small). Youre gonna want to start ramping up your pk now in flower. Generally you dont water on your schedule..you water when the plant gets dry but it seems to work for you. I dont water to runoff... But i dont use a lot of nutes either. Once the plant is in full on flower mode it will probably double in size.

M

madmick88

I don’t grow autos but everything looks fine to me. They flower early as they are...autos. And most I’ve seen start flowering around that size.

Moved to proper section since not actually an infirmary question

know a lot of folks whom had bad seeds (genetics) from Fast Buds - looks like you are doing fine !!

I have always bought my seeds from them, my past grows failed due to my mistakes(I made many) but the seeds sprouted just fine..

The pot size is fine(bigger is better than too small). Youre gonna want to start ramping up your pk now in flower. Generally you dont water on your schedule..you water when the plant gets dry but it seems to work for you. I dont water to runoff... But i dont use a lot of nutes either. Once the plant is in full on flower mode it will probably double in size.

I'm counting on it to double in size!! It definitely needs more PK as you've said and I'm also seeing some purpling in my stems, according to the grow boss that means I need some CalMag!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I have always bought my seeds from them, my past grows failed due to my mistakes(I made many) but the seeds sprouted just fine..

I'm counting on it to double in size!! It definitely needs more PK as you've said and I'm also seeing some purpling in my stems, according to the grow boss that means I need some CalMag!
If its a pale green leaf and purple stem... Its phos or ph lock out. I have never used cal mag in a soil grow

M

madmick88

It's how I always fixed purple stems..

There's no way I can get ph lockout since I use ph perfect nutes and bottled water with the right pH.

Oh and the leaves are dark green.

Last edited:
H

hawkman

depends on what stage you can foliage spray is what to do if you have lock-out - believe the ph in PH perfect is 5.8 - have used it many grows with never on issues. what are you feeding other than PH perfect ? Extreme Gardening.com have a very good "spray" called "Cal-Mag" Consider their sample pack for $15.00 many products !!!!!!!!! great rooting products

M

madmick88

I'm not feeding anything other than ph perfect sir, GroMicBloom, b-52 and voodoo juice all ph perfect.

I just fed yesterday at 3ml/l for gromicbloom and 2ml/l for b-52 and voodoo juice in a 4L reservoir.

H

hawkman

you did a "main-lining" !! looks great, going to have a good yield

M

madmick88

Week 7 attached, how do you think she's coming along?

She suffered through some heat stress due to the new HPS light I hooked up, so I replaced that with the old MH.. Therea re some signs of nutrient deficiency on the lowest leaves that I didn't capture but does look like nutrient burn, it's only on 3 of the bottom leaves.

WhatsApp Image 2018 04 25 at 012238
WhatsApp Image 2018 04 25 at 012236
WhatsApp Image 2018 04 25 at 012235
WhatsApp Image 2018 04 25 at 012234
WhatsApp Image 2018 04 25 at 012233
WhatsApp Image 2018 04 25 at 012232

WhatsApp Image 2018 04 25 at 012231
WhatsApp Image 2018 04 25 at 012230
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Do you have a ph pen are you measuring your solutions ph?

By the way it looks nice and that purpling is nothing don’t worry about it.

M

madmick88

I do have a ph pen, I rarely ever use it since I only use bottled water with ph perfect nutes.

You think the problem is ph fluctuations? If so wouldn't the problems start much sooner since I've been using the same nutes with the same water?

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
I do have a ph pen, I rarely ever use it since I only use bottled water with ph perfect nutes.

You think the problem is ph fluctuations? If so wouldn't the problems start much sooner since I've been using the same nutes with the same water?

Nah i just wanted know if you had a pen and the ph of your solution. I think you are fussing over nothing it looks fine except the heat stress damage. My autos were drinking 3 liters every 4-5 days, 2 liter per week seems very little to me but if your medium doesn’t dry up severely then do it besides it looks like it’s working for that gal.

M

madmick88

Nah i just wanted know if you had a pen and the ph of your solution. I think you are fussing over nothing it looks fine except the heat stress damage. My autos were drinking 3 liters every 4-5 days, 2 liter per week seems very little to me but if your medium doesn’t dry up severely then do it besides it looks like it’s working for that gal.

I'm not feeding anything other than ph perfect sir, GroMicBloom, b-52 and voodoo juice all ph perfect.

I just fed yesterday at 3ml/l for gromicbloom and 2ml/l for b-52 and voodoo juice in a 4L reservoir.

I am no longer feeding 2 liters per week, I'm up to 4 liters per week. I'll try to get closeups of the leaves I'm talking about sometime in the future.

Ina

Ina

Be careful with adding more N,it looks too much judging by the dark green shade of the leaves.N toxicity is something common when you grow autos,they just don't need so much of it,it stays after they start flower,making troubles in flowering period.....

H

hawkman

A good grow for an "auto" !!! being that you are in the auto's flower stage - consider not adding any "N". what week are you in ? looks about 6-7 ? if so; you know the general harvest time for auto's (no matter what they say- breeder)) is 3 mo's (+/-). All those 48 day-er's was very incorrect (they lied) may start backing off on all nutrients ? just water and maybe 1 bloom booster - consider your flush

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
A good grow for an "auto" !!! being that you are in the auto's flower stage - consider not adding any "N". what week are you in ? looks about 6-7 ? if so; you know the general harvest time for auto's (no matter what they say- breeder)) is 3 mo's (+/-). All those 48 day-er's was very incorrect (they lied) may start backing off on all nutrients ? just water and maybe 1 bloom booster - consider your flush

That plant looks way underdeveloped for starting to flush and i know you are not saying flush it i just wanted to be sure but i agree it looks like it has enough nitrogen dont give anymore n. But p and k would still help at this point imo, also an update with pics would be nice are they filling up nicely?

Top Bottom