No Terpines, Trichomes Reduced

• Thread starter Jgway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jgway

Jgway

Hey everyone. I've got a problem maybe someone can help me with. I've been growing the same strain of OG for about 5 years. Occasionally I'll have maybe 10% of the crop stop or greatly slow down the production of trichomes and terpines while the rest of the crop finishes out perfect. The affected plants are scattered throughout the room and it seems to start happening in week 5-6. Flowers continue to enlarge, but never get any bulk, not airy, but no weight or smell. Same enviornment, same feed, same water. Can anyone shed some light?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hey everyone. I've got a problem maybe someone can help me with. I've been growing the same strain of OG for about 5 years. Occasionally I'll have maybe 10% of the crop stop or greatly slow down the production of trichomes and terpines while the rest of the crop finishes out perfect. The affected plants are scattered throughout the room and it seems to start happening in week 5-6. Flowers continue to enlarge, but never get any bulk, not airy, but no weight or smell. Same enviornment, same feed, same water. Can anyone shed some light?
Yes.
sounds like what some growers are refering to dud syndrome
This is the thread you need to read. There's another one, search for posts by @Ricksauce and @We Solidarity -- these cats are approaching the problem from a scientific POV.

This is a LONG thread. But informative and educational.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/dudded-stunted-and-runted-plants.63709/

Top Bottom