Nor'easter x King Valley OG (test thread)

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

Img 6480   copy
Img 6481   copy
Img 6482   copy
Img 6484   copy

blazer

blazer

Fuck yeah some nor easter totally cant wait so jealous,lol good vibes your way bro!

catdaddy

catdaddy

these set of beans have been the most vigorous beans that i popped so far. all popped within 24 hrs and by the second day some tails were so long that they grew through the napkins as if it were soil.
by the time i realized this, i broke 2 tails, which brought the total count down to 8 instead of 10.

will pop the other 2 to make this grow show/test thread complete.
IMG 6593   Copy

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good so far, Cat. I bet these r gonna be dank. Sux u lost 2 of them but that shit happens sometimes. Dont sweat the small stuff, bro. Hit us wit an update when u get a chance.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
nice , big ass bushes for such a small containers, how often u water them? mostly coco right?
confu

catdaddy

catdaddy

Damn catt 11 days in flower? Can't be from seed? Looking good bro..
haha, yeah 11 days in flower.
how's your run going? last time i seen you ladies, they were fully blown up, too. when you get a chance, post up some shots.

thanks for checking in and looking forward to some pics, good brother.

Hell yeah catdaddy those are looking beastly cant wait see what they do in full bloom keep up the good work!
Blazer, what's up what you man? what you got on the go now in days?

hopefully, i'll pull out some flowers that looks like something that came from out your garden, daddio; because your last couple of runs have been nothing short of stellar.

nice , big ass bushes for such a small containers, how often u water them? mostly coco right?
confu
Confuten, what's good brother? been checking out your runs too, and put it down as well.

to answer your question, they're watered 1-2x a day. once if i don't make it to the spot in time, twice if i am there on top of things.
and yes, these are in coco with about 30-35% perlite.

you're definitely right about them being some big ass bushes. right now, they're a couple inches from being 6' tall, in 3 gal air pots (i really recommend people jump on these), and still have another wk of stretch to go. will more than likely have to bend the tops to keep them from growing above the hood.

thanks for checking in and gl on your new run.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
haha, yeah 11 days in flower.
how's your run going? last time i seen you ladies, they were fully blown up, too. when you get a chance, post up some shots.

thanks for checking in and looking forward to some pics, good brother.

Blazer, what's up what you man? what you got on the go now in days?

hopefully, i'll pull out some flowers that looks like something that came from out your garden, daddio; because your last couple of runs have been nothing short of stellar.

Confuten, what's good brother? been checking out your runs too, and put it down as well.

to answer your question, they're watered 1-2x a day. once if i don't make it to the spot in time, twice if i am there on top of things.
and yes, these are in coco with about 30-35% perlite.

you're definitely right about them being some big ass bushes. right now, they're a couple inches from being 6' tall, in 3 gal air pots (i really recommend people jump on these), and still have another wk of stretch to go. will more than likely have to bend the tops to keep them from growing above the hood.

thanks for checking in and gl on your new run.

Dam those r trees bro, I thought those were like 3ft 1gal, dam bro do the dam thing! I subbed. 1-2 times a day huh, if be afraid to miss a water. Only time I had hermie issues was with big plants and small containers. They look happy as heck, carry on dude.
Confu

catdaddy

catdaddy

Dam those r trees bro, I thought those were like 3ft 1gal, dam bro do the dam thing! I subbed. 1-2 times a day huh, if be afraid to miss a water. Only time I had hermie issues was with big plants and small containers. They look happy as heck, carry on dude.
Confu
yeah i feel you man, there's been a couple of times when i couldn't make it to the spot in time for the 2nd watering (right before the lights go out) and opened the tent to some droopy (almost sunken in) ass leaves.
luckily, there's only 2.5 of medium in the pots as of now and i can fill the rest of the pot up once the stretch stop. once i do, i am pretty sure they're not going to dry out as fast.

N

northwest

lookin good man theyre coming along nicely
forgive my ignorance, is the noreaster the noreaster cut of nevs haze, or is it something else?

Top Bottom