Normal Growth For 17 Days Soil Grow?

• Thread starter No1up
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

No1up

Just seems kind of small to me for day 19. Everything I read about autos say they begin to flower in 30 days or so..

Normal growth for 17 days soil grow
Last edited:
N

No1up

Pot size: 3 gallon
Soil: coco loco
6" air extraction
2 fans
RH% 40 - 60
TEMP: 80F

Water PPM 700
Water with ferts PPM 1120
Fert Mega crop at 1/4 tsp gallon
A bit of cal mag
A pinch of earth juice ph down since my cheap meter says ph os above 7 but idk its a cheap meter..

Also white shark was sprinkled in the pod before germination.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Pot size: 3 gallon
Soil: coco loco
6" air extraction
2 fans
RH% 40 - 60
TEMP: 80F

Water PPM 700
Water with ferts PPM 1120
Fert Mega crop at 1/4 tsp gallon
A bit of cal mag
A pinch of earth juice ph down since my cheap meter says ph os above 7 but idk its a cheap meter..

Also white shark was sprinkled in the pod before germination.
Get your ph in check and hurry..its an auto.

N

No1up

From seed to day 19.

The meter tells me it's high but I'm using quality soil and water. Also the plant is growing. Is there any way to be sure? I could flush but I'd hate to over water her..

N

No1up

Here's a few more pics. Notice the 3d ribbed leaves, is this normal? I read high ph can do this, also to much light. A 260w QB can do that!

Growth slowed to a crawl at this point, wondering if that's normal for day 19 from pop.

I took some soil from around the root out in a glass with some water (water ph of 6.5ph). Mixed it and let it sit for a while. I then tested it at 5.8ph.

However the problem says upwards of 8!

I have cal/mag on hand, as well as earth juice ph down. I have absent salt and well, whatever I need. I just don't want to make a move without know the correct direction

20180602 040432
20180602 040408
20180602 040451
20180602 041023
20180602 041115
S

Shad3s

Looks to me she isn't happy at all..
Too many nutes for her age if you ask me.. Also overwatered maybe?
Auto's don't like nutes and lots of water all too much at a young age.

N

No1up

Did a full flush 3500ppm from run off! Anyway here she is 10 hours later.

20180602 143813
20180602 143818
N

No1up

Notice the claw on the upper leaves. Also almost no growth for a week. Hope shes able to recover and provide SOME fruit.

Last edited:
Enforcer

Enforcer

Ah, the CocoLoco strikes again.

The potting medium you have selected is very high in amendments. It is not raw coco so you can’t feed/water like it is. No nutrients for at least the first month. Then begin 1/2 strength nutes. Water every few days and allow the medium to dry a bit. Approach it like you’re growing in soil and you’ll have more success.

My first indoor grow was in CocoLoco. I realized a bit too late I was using that stuff wrong thinking it was “coco”. Good luck

N

No1up

It kept growing up but not out, I think I retarded it! Lol I finally killed it off yesterday. R.I.P Pine apple, I'm sorry I over nitrogened you to death...

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Notice the claw on the upper leaves. Also almost no growth for a week. Hope shes able to recover and provide SOME fruit.
that's not claw on the uppers that's droop. Claw is typically more prominent on the very tips due to N tox……….

Not seeing any claw.....

R

Roscoe14

Looks to me she isn't happy at all..
Too many nutes for her age if you ask me.. Also overwatered maybe?
Auto's don't like nutes and lots of water all too much at a young age.
Those.3 in 1 meters are crap and have doomed many grows. You need to adjust your ph after adding muted
You never should test your ph in your soil because it will vary from top to bottom. Always check your runoff's ph for your closest reading. Peace, Roscoe

R

Roscoe14

I've grown photos outdoors for over 30 plus years and the last 2 years I've been growing autos indoors. A buddy of mine who is a true pro at growing autos taught me something last year and my yields are through the roof and it' simple as he'l
No nutes, or ph to worry about
Just give it the best light you can for 18/6 a day. 1st you purchase Kind Soil. It is designed to give your autos every nutrient at the precise time. 2nd, you buy 5 gallon fabric pots. You can do 3 gallon if you don' the room. White Widow and IF Kush are really ones I've needed the bigger pot. You add one lb. of kind soil per gallon to the bottom of the pots. Then you fill them the rest of the way up with potting soil. Make sure it doesn't have any nutrients, just rich potting soil. Here's the key, you only use distilled water throughout the whole grow. Be careful not to have any runoff because you will be flushing valuale nutrients in the soil away. If by chance you get a pheno that wants to finish later than usual you may have to supplement the pk a little
No need in having to flush your plants anymore or worry about nutrients or having your ph dead on. Try it one time and you'l
Never grow autos the same way again I promise. Do a side by side and see the difference yourself! Peace, Roscoe

Top Bottom