Norman G In Coco

• Thread starter NormanG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NormanG

NormanG

Hey all.
Fairly inexperienced grower but I have done a decent amount of homework so I think it's working pretty well. I decided to attempt coco multi-feeding. And we're nearing harvest. About 3 weeks to go. A few cliff notes would be:

*4 x 1 gallon pots fed 6 times per day with Canna Coco nutes; A+B, Cannazym, Boost, PK.
EC is around 1.4 atm. Got a little tip burn which I assume was from a pump failure allowing the medium to get too dry and the EC to spike. At least that's what I've read might be the cause. There's also slight tacoing from high heat.

*pH is oscillates between 6.0 and 6.2.
*Had fungus gnats but treated with Neem oil plus sticky traps and they're almost eradicated.
*Strains are unidentified. Three seem very similar in their indica-dominant appearance, the other seems much more sativa-leaning.
*Lighting is 400w Bridgelux Cob LED's. Fixture is just mdf with holes cut for the diodes and optics.

Any questions, comments or suggestions are more than welcome.

Norman g in coco
Norman g in coco 2
Norman g in coco 3
Norman g in coco 4

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Nice job on that space. The mdf with the holes cut.. minty! Did you make the tent as well?

NormanG

NormanG

Thanks bro.

Nah I bought the tent. It’s a gorilla 2x4’. Accidentally flooded it once but it didn’t leak at all. Highly recommend their tent’s.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Thanks bro.

Nah I bought the tent. It’s a gorilla 2x4’. Accidentally flooded it once but it didn’t leak at all. Highly recommend their tent’s.
Ya man. So much more $ than a cheap brand tent, but they are the best I’d say. My cheapo 5x5 was waterproof for exactly one round haha. Oh well. There’s always poly

E

Elevated

Great job, this is why so many love Canna. The dark color late in bloom. Way to be on it!

E

Elevated

Try growing in Rio Coco PCM open top bags. It's the best in my opinion. Works awesome with canna

Top Bottom