Northern California Fires!

• Thread starter below frigid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dan1989

dan1989

God bless, hearing stuff like this makes me appreciate living in a country where we don't get hurricanes, wildfires, earthquakes etc. May safety be with them all.

Dan789

Dan789

We’re northeast of Sacramento, haven’t really seen the sun without the smoke and haze since the weekend, this morning the sun was Red. Nature’s dealing some harsh reality to all these folks that are living off in these once beautiful hills, valleys and canyons, now destroyed. Very sad to hear, about the loss of life and thousands of destroyed homes, not to even consider how bad it’s for the cattle, horses and wildlife.

BudBogart

BudBogart

Napa, Sonoma Lake & surrounding areas are on fire. Winds are supposed to pick back up today. It's really bad. Pray for the people up there. Not even close to any containment.

It's ugly. 15 separate, "named" wildfires in Northern California. I have so much smoke...don't know what I was going to say...internet crashed. Yup, really sucks this time. We were so close to the end of wild fire season.

Dan789

Dan789

God bless, hearing stuff like this makes me appreciate living in a country where we don't get hurricanes, wildfires, earthquakes etc. May safety be with them all.
Hey Dan you may have spoken too soon, on the Weather channel they’ve got a hurricane heading for the UK. Batten the hatches. Good luck.

dan1989

dan1989

Hey Dan you may have spoken too soon, on the Weather channel they’ve got a hurricane heading for the UK. Batten the hatches. Good luck.

70mph winds and rain...can't really compare it. A few garden gnomes and a couple trees falling over, we'll recover from that...

dan1989

dan1989

Let's keep this about Cali. They are the ones in need. Same as jipp, positive thoughts sent.

CIRE408

CIRE408

Napa, Sonoma Lake & surrounding areas are on fire. Winds are supposed to pick back up today. It's really bad. Pray for the people up there. Not even close to any containment.
It's BAD!!!Part of the emerald triangle is burning. Lots of medicinal farms there. This going to change things for a while out there. Blessings to all those affected.

Freshone

Freshone

I think some of loompas crew lost a home,Subcool from tga lost his home and baba g from goldenlion didn't know if his was still there or not.Lots of grows up in smoke and indoor grows dying as everyone's evacuated and can't get back.Its pretty bad up there and not close to over.

CIRE408

CIRE408

I think some of loompas crew lost a home,Subcool from tga lost his home and baba g from goldenlion didn't know if his was still there or not.Lots of grows up in smoke and indoor grows dying as everyone's evacuated and can't get back.Its pretty bad up there and not close to over.
I heard Subcool lost everything. Seeds, clones, Moms everything!!! Prayers for those affected.

the rrock

the rrock

So sad hearing this,those some major players,can someone post some info about how,where to help these guys,girls out. Ive spent alot of time in the southern tip of the triangle and the extent of damage is mindblowing

below frigid

below frigid

Subcools gear was some of the first breeder seeds I purchased many years ago. JTR, Space Queen, and Querkle. Feeling sorrow for all that are effected by the fires. Had one on my doorstep last summer. We got lucky.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
This is going to hurt a lot of growers ! Not just from the fire it's self but much smoke damage ! I've heard at least 40 % of cali crop gone! More if you consider the huge loss of indoor and that's not including indoor buildings and equipment.because of banking a lot of cash gone. It will take a couple years for the industry to recover in Cali. This is one year prices will go up though. Cali supplies 70 % of the nation ,or did.

Latest posts

Top Bottom