GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
A6F2AEF4 8F21 464E ACAA 42158FF59E6C

Let’s not cry to much for subcool...

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
We are looking at a 60% decrease in supply for a market that was prodicted to increase by as much as 600% Because of the changes to our state laws. The smoke damage factor has yet to be figured in.

R

redlife215

Smoke damage will be almost all of mendo from what i hear. Some of my deos got jinda smomey from the trinity fires earlier in the season and that wasnt near as bad as this fire was so i imagine the smoke smell will be on everything south ofhumboldt

O

OrganicPro

I'm from California and I was around the fires, thankfully my crop was spared. There was only about 50 pot farms that got burned down in Mendocino, Sonoma, and neighboring counties.(Im from here and keep up with the news) The fire did destroy quite a bit of weed, but trust me, there is still A SHIT load of weed over here. LOL 60% decrease in supply? That sounds absurd. Do you know how much damn pot is grown out here? I'm almost certain that cali didn't lose even 15% of their weed production. THERE WILL NOT BE A SHORTAGE OF WEED COMING FROM CALI DUE TO THE FIRES. GUARANTEED. The worst part about this is, is the smoke tainting the weed and then the weed possibly failing lab tests, which would then have to be sold on the black market.(not to wholesalers, or dispensaries)

O

OrganicPro

House burned down, but good thing the greenhouse is still up. Barely moved in all the plants yesterday, hoping for clean tests.

IMG 0275
O

OrganicPro

Smoke tainted weed wont sekl on any market not even black market.
How would you know? Oh yeah that's right, YOU DONT! Speak for yourself buddy, Maybe yours won't sell. But anyways, If that's the case there are always other options such as hash,rosin, and bho extraction. It will ALL be sold one way or another lol.

O

OrganicPro

hate to burst your bubble, but production won't go down, and prices aren't gunna go up just because of the fire and smoke lmao

R

redlife215

U always like talking like u know something lol lil punk ass, for a reality check alot of heavy producing counties changed up this season for exampke calaveras and siskyuio county have cracked all the way down on growing and calaveras last season pumped a ton of weed into the market. Add that to the crazy russet mite problem and all the fires in oregon and trinity along with the santa rosa fires burnt alot of grows and then on top of that they have been still busting grows so i am pretty sure the suppky coming outta cali isnt gonma be as heavy as last season i dont think itll make prices go up too much but it def isnt gonna go lower like most farmers expected it to this year with all the new grows. And yeah @OrganicPro u are ignorant and dont k ow shit. The smome smell comes thru to hash and bho so once again nobody will be able to sell their smokey weed as easy as if it wasnt smokey and thats a fact cus ive seen it already. U may be abke to sell it to ur lil group of highscool friends but big buyers dont buy smokey weed. O yeah i forgot u sell 8ths and let ur boss sell the weight lol we both know ur a wlrker so stop talking like u know something u bum

BudBogart

BudBogart

We live in the Sierra mountains in Cali, in a canyon where unfortunately, every year we get subjected to smoke from fires around the state. Forest fires are a part of forest living. I make jokes about smoke cured herbs, but I have never had anyone hint at smoke flavor from my buds. Sure, if you're right next to toxic burning smoke all bets are off, but I don't think the all crops are ruined because of these fires. Hoping not.

O

OrganicPro

We live in the Sierra mountains in Cali, in a canyon where unfortunately, every year we get subjected to smoke from fires around the state. Forest fires are a part of forest living. I make jokes about smoke cured herbs, but I have never had anyone hint at smoke flavor from my buds. Sure, if you're right next to toxic burning smoke all bets are off, but I don't think the all crops are ruined because of these fires. Hoping not.
Exactly!!!

R

redlife215

Lol him having a smoke haze and being next to fires is different lol but sure dont believe me buddy i only grow and broker 100s of pounds monthly and last year there was alot of fires around trinity and alot of that weed was damn near u sellable. But u are in mendo so who knows what kinda shit flys down there i jus know the prices are higher. Honestly good luck to anybody affected by the fires i know how much loosing a crop hurts. Tell ur boss good luxk on selling his smokey weed @OrganicPro

O

OrganicPro

U always like talking like u know something lol lil punk ass, for a reality check alot of heavy producing counties changed up this season for exampke calaveras and siskyuio county have cracked all the way down on growing and calaveras last season pumped a ton of weed into the market. Add that to the crazy russet mite problem and all the fires in oregon and trinity along with the santa rosa fires burnt alot of grows and then on top of that they have been still busting grows so i am pretty sure the suppky coming outta cali isnt gonma be as heavy as last season i dont think itll make prices go up too much but it def isnt gonna go lower like most farmers expected it to this year with all the new grows. And yeah @OrganicPro u are ignorant and dont k ow shit. The smome smell comes thru to hash and bho so once again nobody will be able to sell their smokey weed as easy as if it wasnt smokey and thats a fact cus ive seen it already. U may be abke to sell it to ur lil group of highscool friends but big buyers dont buy smokey weed. O yeah i forgot u sell 8ths and let ur boss sell the weight lol we both know ur a wlrker so stop talking like u know something u bum
Your such a hater lol, I'm only 19 and I'm boutta start running a 40x120 foot greenhouse. If I had my own property best believe, my grow op would shit on your musty ass plants. How much of your stuff goes through lab tests? Or to wholesalers? your just a mid grade grower talking shit. Yeah forsure none of the weed will be sold, the whole crop is ruined because of the smoke lmfao. Even with the smoke it's prob still better than anything you will ever pull. Your just mad cause a young guy on the come up. lol I don't care bout your half assed grows, you use Avid lmfao. Your the real loser. Get your sorry ass up, and improvise your pest management and growing techniques. Maybe then we can talk. Hill billy ass grower I'm done here.

O

OrganicPro

Lol him having a smoke haze and being next to fires is different lol but sure dont believe me buddy i only grow and broker 100s of pounds monthly and last year there was alot of fires around trinity and alot of that weed was damn near u sellable. But u are in mendo so who knows what kinda shit flys down there i jus know the prices are higher. Honestly good luck to anybody affected by the fires i know how much loosing a crop hurts. Tell ur boss good luxk on selling his smokey weed @OrganicPro
Yeah forsure I'll tell him tomorrow lol. The funny thing is that people are already asking for 20 packs of that "smokey weed"

R

redlife215

My man look at the bottom of the scrren thats me winning the potm so dont tty to say i cant grow lol

R

redlife215

Lol yoyng boy on the coneup lol the weed game is almost dead have fun growimg ur last 2 seasons, lol o wow 20 packs jeesh well arent u the baller i deal with boxes and i am being real when i tell u smokey weed is harder to sell i am not saying it wont sell but it def wont sell as fast or for as much as non smokey weed that is common sense.

Last edited:
R

redlife215

U deal with hopes and dreams i deal with facts, anybody knows how competitive tge weed game is and smokey weed is last to sell. 20 packs lol ur such a lil scrap its funny u couldnt even lift the type of weight that us hillbilly growers sell up here. Also i am from the hood i am from trenton nj so dont ever think i am some redneck

O

OrganicPro

My man look at the bottom of the scrren thats me winning the potm so dont tty to say i cant grow lol
Congratulations! It looks good. But what about flavor? Nose? Density? Structure? Production? Mold/bug resistance? Is it even organic lol? Some grease monkey I personally grew. Will be going in gh next season

IMG 0276
R

redlife215

Lol that isnt fire my man and def not better then my pic that won and yes its dosidos so it is good smell structure taste and high. And like i said my shit lasses test unlike ur shit that u sell to marley meds and habe failed like we spoke about in other posts. U are a worker my man let me talk to ur boss and stop frontin likee thats ur grow lol

Top Bottom