Northern California Fires!

• Thread starter below frigid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
You guys should really get a room and stroke each other, at least take it to your own thread. And redlife once a mod comes across you calling him a fag you are going to get suspended lol
So I would go edit that

R

redlife215

Shit if they ban me for that then its a wak forum in the 1st place

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Name calling doesn’t fly around here especially the f word. This site is full of snowflakes from Co. and Mi.
I know people who have been banned for less!

bongzaway

bongzaway

keep it civil...fuckn a.i'd like to come to this thread to see how bad it is with these fires and have to sift thru the bullshit. i'm from co but not a snowflake. just a dood wanting some decent info. and not all this penis wavin shit.

O

OrganicPro

keep it civil...fuckn a.i'd like to come to this thread to see how bad it is with these fires and have to sift thru the bullshit.
Read the news then. Fires burned up some farms, there's still a lot of weed. There happy?

bongzaway

bongzaway

Read the news then. Fires burned up some farms, there's still a lot of weed. There happy?

i aint into "the news" plus the news aint telling all the shit going down. i like to get inof straight from the people growing. and from those around the area. jes sayin.

O

OrganicPro

i aint into "the news" plus the news aint telling all the shit going down. i like to get inof straight from the people growing. and from those around the area. jes sayin.
What would you like to know?

R

redlife215

I no a derailed thread what a sad world we live in. Stop bitching we told u the fires are fucking shit up. What they havent burnt they got smelling smokey and what else u wanna know? Some people can sell smokey weed i guess but for most of us we gotta drop the price susbstancially. Some of my deos smelled kinda smomey from the helena fire this year close to junctiom city. It is how this game goes fires everyyear just gotta pray they arent gonna be close to u

BudBogart

BudBogart

Lol him having a smoke haze and being next to fires is different lol but sure dont believe me buddy i only grow and broker 100s of pounds monthly and last year there was alot of fires around trinity and alot of that weed was damn near u sellable. But u are in mendo so who knows what kinda shit flys down there i jus know the prices are higher. Honestly good luck to anybody affected by the fires i know how much loosing a crop hurts. Tell ur boss good luxk on selling his smokey weed @OrganicPro

Smoke haze? Next door to fires? The 97,000 acre king fire was literally at our back gate. Only the fierce effort to stop the fire from jumping the hwy saved our property, but imagine what you must in order to be right. I'm not in this fight, just pointing out an observation from our NorCal forest ranch. Sorry to butt in.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
yeah. and thats a shame cuz the assholes win out. they de-rail the thread then it gets shut down. bs,
Watch they will keep going and going and going. I wouldn’t mind if it had something beside mine is bigger then yours lol

R

redlife215

So 97000 acre fire in ur backyard and ur weed didnt smell like smoke? @BudBogart

BudBogart

BudBogart

Watch they will keep going and going and going. I wouldn’t mind if it had something beside mine is bigger then yours lol

Oops, if I would have read the thread I would have back quietly out of the room. I just popped in where I did and thought " hey, I have some experience with this"! I sure wasn't trying to stir the pot, lol.

R

redlife215

Hmm let me get thsi straight i am an asshole for trying to tell people that smoke damage can fuck up ur sales? I am apparently making that up huh @BudBogart u guys whine like little girls there is a ton of knowledge given on thus thread but cus it isnt all noce and pretty u wanna cry about it. For a forum of criminal weed growers and sellers u guys a pretty soft

BudBogart

BudBogart

So 97000 acre fire in ur backyard and ur weed didnt smell like smoke? @BudBogart
Well, let me explain that we were at the SW corner of a fire that moved with the wind in a NE direction. Little of THAT fire smoke came our way, but still, every year forest here burns on a level that we in the forest are always affected. As far as the king fire goes, we were absolutely lucky as can be. I was getting a haircut when my barber got the call that her house burnt.

R

redlife215

So ur earlier post trying to make me out to be full of shit was actually jus u talking out ur ass then corresct?

ItalWinston

ItalWinston

For those of you in the fire areas that haven't harvested yet, WASHING YOUR BUDS WILL HELP !.

I don't know about smoky buds, but it will get rid of ashes, dirt, etc.

I'm in the middle of harvesting my SoCal outdoor, and this bud washing is catching on and will be the norm very soon. Clean weed smokes better.

Before you start hating on bud washing, read the long thread on 420 mag. Doc Bud started it, and everyone who does it swears by it. NO TRICH LOSS .

Good luck growers,

IW

R

redlife215

Imagine what i must to be right i believe is what u said when u were knowingly not being upfront lol thanks for the informative post my man but not everybody has fires where the smoke blows away from em thats actually crazt rare so thanks alot

Top Bottom