Northern California Fires!

• Thread starter below frigid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OrganicPro

For those of you in the fire areas that haven't harvested yet, WASHING YOUR BUDS WILL HELP !.

I don't know about smoky buds, but it will get rid of ashes, dirt, etc.

I'm in the middle of harvesting my SoCal outdoor, and this bud washing is catching on and will be the norm very soon. Clean weed smokes better.

Before you start hating on bud washing, read the long thread on 420 mag. Doc Bud started it, and everyone who does it swears by it. NO TRICH LOSS .

Good luck growers,

IW
I purposely harvested after the 2 days of rain we had here in mendo. Seems like it did a good job of cleaning it up a bit

BudBogart

BudBogart

Hmm let me get thsi straight i am an asshole for trying to tell people that smoke damage can fuck up ur sales? I am apparently making that up huh @BudBogart u guys whine like little girls there is a ton of knowledge given on thus thread but cus it isnt all noce and pretty u wanna cry about it. For a forum of criminal weed growers and sellers u guys a pretty soft[/QUOTE
For those of you in the fire areas that haven't harvested yet, WASHING YOUR BUDS WILL HELP !.

I don't know about smoky buds, but it will get rid of ashes, dirt, etc.

I'm in the middle of harvesting my SoCal outdoor, and this bud washing is catching on and will be the norm very soon. Clean weed smokes better.

Before you start hating on bud washing, read the long thread on 420 mag. Doc Bud started it, and everyone who does it swears by it. NO TRICH LOSS .

Good luck growers,

IW
i agree with that. We let our bud get rained on and it gets cleaned off and looks fresh after a good rain.. Rained a couple of days ago, but not enough to end our fire season. By the way, rain is usually the event that puts our forest fires out once they get going.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
One issue no one hit on is early flowering in Humbolt co. Due to the fires in Oregon. The smoke may or may not have effected the flowers taste/smell but the dence smoke most sertanly caused early flowering. This causes both lower yields and poor quality over all. It can also cause other problems like weak immune systems ,pest problems and fluffy flowers , etc. Alot of different problems in different areas this year will contribute to less on the market right when legalization is set to cause an increase in use. Now you can jump up and down, cry and yell from a soap box if you want but come August or so there will be a shortage of product in Cali this year! I would make a guess prices will go up about 15 to 20% over last year. That's not a lot but considering how it has done nothing but go down every year it's about all we can hope for. And it won't carry over to the next year unless some other factors come into play that season.

Top Bottom