Northern Light, Afghan Kush Indoor 600w

• Thread starter Garlitz7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Garlitz7

Garlitz7

Hey guys, got 3 babies at 8.5 weeks today, I will be transplanting to 10 gal pots in a couple days. 2 are Afghan kush and 1 is a northern light. I just switched them over to flower today and put them on 12/12 light schedule. Do I keep the same schedule for feeding? I give them fox farm every other watering. And also, on my northern light you can see it has a white shady color on some of its leaves. Would this just be from genetics or could it be from ph or something similar? And how much harvest you guys think I could get out of these 3? Just wanted to show off my girls, and any input is helpful! Thanks and happy growing

Northern light afghan kush indoor 600w
Northern light afghan kush indoor 600w 2
Northern light afghan kush indoor 600w 3
Northern light afghan kush indoor 600w 4
Northern light afghan kush indoor 600w 5
Northern light afghan kush indoor 600w 6
Northern light afghan kush indoor 600w 7
Northern light afghan kush indoor 600w 8
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
They are at 8.5 weeks from seed?

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
They are small, being 2 months old. Have you ever transplanted or were they in the same container for 2 months?

Garlitz7

Garlitz7

They are small, being 2 months old. Have you ever transplanted or were they in the same container for 2 months?
They started out in solo cups, now these 5 gals, and I’m transplanting then to 10 gals here in a couple days. They’re about a foot high. I topped them could that be why?

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Maybe it is because they are not very bushy, they look small for 2 months. How high is your light hanging? You should get it down to a foot or something. They may be rootbound if they are sitting in those pots for too long, with proper feeding and good lighting i get root bound symptoms even with 5 gal smart pots in 2 months. Those yellowing on NL could be because of that.

Garlitz7

Garlitz7

Yeah the NL has had that yellowing since it’s been a seedling, not sure why. It’s 3 ft away from the plants, But I’ll bring the light down a little.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
3 feet is way too high with that light. These can be placed like 8” away if you have to, they don’t fry plants like hps and whatnot.
I used to get my 320w true draw blurple 12 inches and never had problems and plants love the extra light.

Garlitz7

Garlitz7

3 feet is way too high with that light. These can be placed like 8” away if you ahve to, they don’t fry plants like hps and whatnot.
I used to get my 320w true draw blurple 12 inches and never had problems and plants love the extra light.
Sweet, I’ll definitely lower it. Appreciate it!

Palmettoman

Palmettoman

Definitely not getting enough light. Drop it down to 18” above the top of the plants

Phylex

Phylex

After you move the light closer, is there any chance you can veg them for another 4-6 weeks, and then switch to your flower cycle? You might be happier with the end yield if you can.

Garlitz7

Garlitz7

After you move the light closer, is there any chance you can veg them for another 4-6 weeks, and then switch to your flower cycle? You might be happier with the end yield if you can.
My northern light actually just started forming pistols today, but the other two sadly turned out as males. So I’m down to 1 in my flowering tent but I have 3 feminized going in my veg tent rn.. do you think I’ll still get a good harvest out of just my one since it’s all by herself? I vegged her for about a 5 weeks but my dumbass had the LED up too far( I previously grew autos and having it close was frying them).

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Ouch on the males but hey can you breed? Or no space? Find a buddy that can at least hold them till you can at least grab some pollen.
And yes crimson was on point about the lights being way to high! 8-12” above canopy and watch her take off!! Also cut back on the watering, it’s a bit too wet. Once transplanted, be a miser on watering. Get that humidity up to about 50%, the leaves (stoma) Likes a bit of the wet at night as that’s when they do most of their growing.

Garlitz7

Garlitz7

Ouch on the males but hey can you breed? Or no space? Find a buddy that can at least hold them till you can at least grab some pollen.
And yes crimson was on point about the lights being way to high! 8-12” above canopy and watch her take off!! Also cut back on the watering, it’s a bit too wet. Once transplanted, be a miser on watering. Get that humidity up to about 50%, the leaves (stoma) Likes a bit of the wet at night as that’s when they do most of their growing.
This is actually my 2nd grow. I have the idea of breeding but never done it before.

Garlitz7

Garlitz7

Hey guys wanted to update on my grow! I thought I had 2 males at first but then I saw the pistils on one of em a day later haha. They are in 5 gal buckets with Fox farm ocean mix. 600w phlixon LED. I haven’t watered since I transplanted about a week ago the soil isn’t drying up fast. Only had three holes on the bottom of the buckets and it just wasn’t enough so I drilled some on the bottom sides so they can actually breath. White bucket is northern light and blue bucket is some Afghan kush. They are about 4 ft high (too small IMO). But they’ve been in flowering for about a week and a half. I hope these ladies get big!

2EADDAE4 1B42 4374 A76C F02F073EC95B
D4FF0582 851E 43F9 83DA C7178DA86EB7
8D191D99 243B 45C6 AA1A 6DC1112933B2
A15BE19F 3550 4855 92D6 BDD984BEBA2E
691F2838 87DC 4CE7 85B8 A183B5F09725
Top Bottom