Northern Lights #5

• Thread starter BioStimz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BioStimz

BioStimz

Are any breeders currently working with the original BCS NL #5?

Any recent crosses?

I can't find this in the US.... and I'm wondering why the lack of interest?

BioStimz

BioStimz

They are from colorado ....not sure how thats not domestic and they have an old nl5 clone and nl2
Well I must have went to the wrong site:

Lighthouse Seeds
Kerkenbos 1097-E, Nijmegen

lighthouseseeds.com/usa/catalogsearch/result/?q=Northern+Lights+

BioStimz

BioStimz

Actually, in terms of US banks and their somewhat limited options.... you don't see many of the old-school killers available - like Sweet Tooth, Yumbolt, AK-47/AK-49, White Russian, White Rhino, ect.

And why can't a guy get some Dedoverde Haze around these parts.... without ordering from the UK?

~

BioStimz

BioStimz

Check out lighthouse seeds
Which one?
Screenshot 20171019 073652

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I'm with Lighthouse Seeds. We're working an old NL5 cut, and pure NL5xNL2 genetics from seed.

IMG 7083
IMG 7088

5x2
IMG 9154

Pic on top left from old Seedbank catalog, next to my pics
073A8DB7 E412 4050 A361 EFEB2117AAB6

Made some crosses, testing and selecting. They'll be available at some point in 2018, just not sure when. We're doing our best to work fast but it takes time.

Imo BCSC NL5 just doesn't cut it. All the progeny I've tried is lackluster. I can confidently state that our NL work is going to be a significant contribution. Pay attention to our IG page to stay updated on our progress and releases.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I'm with Lighthouse Seeds. We're working an old NL5 cut, and pure NL5xNL2 genetics from seed.

View attachment 751242 View attachment 751238

5x2
View attachment 751239

Pic on top left from old Seedbank catalog, next to my pics
View attachment 751240

Made some crosses, testing and selecting. They'll be available at some point in 2018, just not sure when. We're doing our best to work fast but it takes time.

Imo BCSC NL5 just doesn't cut it. All the progeny I've tried is lackluster. I can confidently state that our NL work is going to be a significant contribution. Pay attention to our IG page to stay updated on our progress and releases.
Just curious why you dont post your work with nl5 here. IG is way to risky to use, and if you sign up with IG, you give them permission to access lots of your personal info they should not need. Would love to hear more about your projects here if possible.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Just curious why you dont post your work with nl5 here. IG is way to risky to use, and if you sign up with IG, you give them permission to access lots of your personal info they should not need. Would love to hear more about your projects here if possible.
Risk is inherent in what we do, and advertising is ever more important. Unfortunately, this place has become less relevant every year since 2013 so I don't post info here, but it seems to have little trouble migrating over here (thank you anyone interested enough to spread information on my work around)

Also, my thread Selassie's Selections on icmag gets updated when I have fresh harvests or relevant info to post.

Freshone

Freshone

Will @logic be carrying your seeds here at the farms seedbank?

Top Bottom