Northern Lights #5

• Thread starter BioStimz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BioStimz

BioStimz

I'm with Lighthouse Seeds. We're working an old NL5 cut, and pure NL5xNL2 genetics from seed.

IMG 7083
IMG 7088
IMG 9154
Drool

Last edited:
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Yo @NaturalTherapy got any pics of whitefires finds? Last i spoke with walter he said he was doing a big hunt. Its all i can think about. Dude is skilled and was playing with i think the legend x scots

BioStimz

BioStimz

I can confidently state that our NL work is going to be a significant contribution. Pay attention to our IG page to stay updated on our progress and releases.
I'm so happy to see NL #2 in your mix as well. That was an awesome flavor-profile... had a nice structure. Hope to see your work as soon as it's available.

Thank you for the update.

~

BioStimz

BioStimz

I'm with Lighthouse Seeds. We're working an old NL5 cut, and pure NL5xNL2 genetics from seed.

Imo BCSC NL5 just doesn't cut it. All the progeny I've tried is lackluster. I can confidently state that our NL work is going to be a significant contribution.
I really appreciate you posting those pics - along with your comments, I must tell you that I am sold. 100%

I never use instagram.... is there an email list I could sign-up for to stay updated?

I really need to work with your NL 2 & 5 line [for personal/medical use]. I'd really like to hit one of them with Bodhi's Juicy Fruit Thai x Snow Lotus.

I'm really impressed by those pics.

~

Last edited:
LIKid

LIKid

Thanks. That's a foreign bank, but I'm gonna give that a look.

Nobody in the US seems to carry anything related, and it doesn't seem like any breeders are working with it either.

The original NL#5 or Trichome Tech's NL #6 would be a killer backbone for a strain.

I need to become a breeder. You guys need more innovation.

~
I had the NL#6 cut you can see it under my old name Rob1. Can’t remember password lol. But I passed it out to a couple people here like 5 years ago. Got it from my boy Aussie.(R if you see this get at me).

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Put me on the list for some packs of the NL5.

Also for now, Serenety Seeds has a really nice cross of NL5 clone only.

Northern Lights #5 BX1 (NL5BX1)
$40.00

Northern Lights #5 BX1
Northern Lights #5 x Mt. Rainier (Northern Lights #5 x White Lotus)
Polyhybrid
Flowering Time: 8-10 weeks
Yield: Medium Heavy, Heavy
Height: Medium

For more Old School genes, I also just found these.

Coastal Seeds

Original NL1 x Original PNW Hashplant. Not a big producer, but unrivaled for using for an Indica for breeding, and personal stash. Massive Trichome production, and knockout Indica STONE. Tastes like the finest hash.
Nevil says the NL1 x PNW HP was the most potent stuff he ever grew, or smoked.

Swami Organic Seeds has the original, now F5 1988 LTD Release Nevils NL5 x HAZE. Really potent Sativa. I plan on breeding the NL1/HP to the NL5/Haze.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I really appreciate you posting those pics - along with your comments, I must tell you that I am sold. 100%

I never use instagram.... is there an email list I could sign-up for to stay updated?

I really need to work with your NL 2 & 5 line [for personal/medical use]. I'd really like to hit one of them with Bodhi's Juicy Fruit Thai x Snow Lotus.

I'm really impressed by those pics.

~
No mailing lists yet, we'll do that as a drop approaches.

We crossed the 5x2 into the old 5 clone, selecting parents from that now. Also crossed into some random indicas like White Bubbba and a Ghost OG x Scott's OG that I found last year, also Stardawg x Tahoe... couple others maybe, I need to look.

Put me on the list for some packs of the NL5.

Also for now, Serenety Seeds has a really nice cross of NL5 clone only.

Northern Lights #5 BX1 (NL5BX1)
$40.00

Northern Lights #5 BX1
Northern Lights #5 x Mt. Rainier (Northern Lights #5 x White Lotus)
Polyhybrid
Flowering Time:
8-10 weeks
Yield: Medium Heavy, Heavy
Height: Medium

For more Old School genes, I also just found these.

Coastal Seeds

Original NL1 x Original PNW Hashplant. Not a big producer, but unrivaled for using for an Indica for breeding, and personal stash. Massive Trichome production, and knockout Indica STONE. Tastes like the finest hash.
Nevil says the NL1 x PNW HP was the most potent stuff he ever grew, or smoked.

Swami Organic Seeds has the original, now F5 1988 LTD Release Nevils NL5 x HAZE. Really potent Sativa. I plan on breeding the NL1/HP to the NL5/Haze.
Coastal Seeds is absolutely worth looking into, I really respect and admire what that whole crew is doing. I've never heard of those other companies, so I can't speak to that.

Also pollinated NL5 with my favorite pure sativa, Destroyer, which basically produced new version of the NL5Haze. All the exceptional phenos have been tasty and very potent, some even approximating the effect of a pure sativa. Flavor ranging all over the place, sour, sweet, anise, piss, incense, sweet artificial cherry, tutti fruity, lemon/lime effervescent.... some smell the way I imagine citrus would smell if all the fructose were removed.
Also made Destroyer x (5x2), and NL5 x Willie Nelsonf2... We're testing those next.
My other favorite sativa is a Willie Nelson form original stock, the Highland Nepali HP pheno, crossed to the male 5x2 should make for some killer hybrids. Testing those too, following a quick re-build.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter

We crossed the 5x2 into the old 5 clone, selecting parents from that now. Also crossed into some random indicas like White Bubbba and a Ghost OG x Scott's OG that I found last year, also Stardawg x Tahoe... couple others maybe, I need to look.

Coastal Seeds is absolutely worth looking into, I really respect and admire what that whole crew is doing. I've never heard of those other companies, so I can't speak to that.

Also pollinated NL5 with my favorite pure sativa, Destroyer, which basically produced new version of the NL5Haze. All the exceptional phenos have been tasty and very potent, some even approximating the effect of a pure sativa. Flavor ranging all over the place, sour, sweet, anise, piss, incense, sweet artificial cherry, tutti fruity, lemon/lime effervescent.... some smell the way I imagine citrus would smell if all the fructose were removed.
Also made Destroyer x (5x2), and NL5 x Willie Nelsonf2... We're testing those next.
My other favorite sativa is a Willie Nelson form original stock, the Highland Nepali HP pheno, crossed to the male 5x2 should make for some killer hybrids. Testing those too, following a quick re-build.

Wait a minute did you say white bubba x nl5 i need these asap! Ill trash the current pops just to bang these that white bubba was so nasty by itself add that killer nl5 fuck the world ! Serious i need these what do ya need my first born the wife you name it lol ok cant offer wife but first born is totaly yours

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Wait a minute did you say white bubba x nl5 i need these asap! Ill trash the current pops just to bang these that white bubba was so nasty by itself add that killer nl5 fuck the world ! Serious i need these what do ya need my first born the wife you name it lol ok cant offer wife but first born is totaly yours
White Bubba x (5x2)

When I find the right NLblvd male I'll cross that to WB, which, judging by the Blvd ladies we've seen so far, should be really impressive. NLblvd is 5x(5x2) FYI.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I grew the Reeferman Willie Nelson back in 2006, and it was really good, and flavorful. Allegedly hes going to have it back in stock again sometime in November. But I'm suspicious of him.

Mine finished around 100 days, and grew/stretched almost the whole time. It also produced like a MoFo. I got almost 1lb out of a 5 Gallon bucket. A record for me. It was vegged under 2 x 1000w Hortilux HPS Probably at least 8 feet tall/long, as I trained it to grow horizontally. I also vegged it a month with a 1000w Hortilux. Was very frosty, and appeared almost grey, with a lemon grass taste, and smell.

I would also love to get some Willie/NL5, and the Destroyer 5 x 2:love1::love1:

BioStimz

BioStimz

I'm with ya there. Don't have kids, but I'll throw in a kidney and my left nut.

Funny.... I just ordered White Bubba Haze when I read your post lol

~

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
I used to grow the Oregon cut of NL#5. I believe it might be the original cut of it too... but I'm not 100% sure. I've been meaning to get her back and do some work with her because she's actually one of my favorite smokes. Here's some old ass pics of her. (and yes... I see the pm on the leaves... part of the reason why I don't have the cut in hand anymore ).

IMG 1656
IMG 1657
IMG 1658

BioStimz

BioStimz

I've heard Trichome-Tech's NL6 was killer.

Anyone have personal experience with legit NL6 grows or dried product?

Never got a chance to grab the genetics, and I don't know anyone who's smoked it either.

~

Latest posts

Top Bottom