Northern Lights X Big Bud Autoflower

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Oh no.. I didnt mean it that way.. I just speak to promote thought and help build prespective on the future problems that might lay ahead. I love everybody here. We have a great family of friends... And ppl are glad to really reach out to help.. This site and every one here is awesome!
Sweet!!

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Ive only grown fems thus far. This is my second try on reg seeds, the first one hermed on me. I think my setup needs an upgrade, I just cut a kk plant that had been in the dark for a few days, I will prob get like a half O... didnt take cuts...
I have two filters going but the kk really stinks when you let her go to the end. I took some pics but I will have to see if they were any good later...
I have norcal moontang and harlequin seedlings on deck getting munched on by Fgs and leaf miners and fighting cold temps at night so Im just about to put the lights on 24/0
Loving every second of life and the time God is letting me spend on this earth in Jesus' name and praying that I get to see my kids grow up while I grow old in comfort.
What ails you? I have stage 4 liver cancer. Everyday is a gift my friend. When it is my time I go to be will my father, and yes in jesus name Amen!!! lololol. Its all good, I've been growing maybe almost 2 yrs. now and I love it. The farm does have the best people on it. I just take one day at a time. I get to go to my Dr's tomorrow and see about a mmj card. It just passed in florida.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Broken back, ptsd and tbi and still kickin. Though its like dealing with an alzheimers patient or a fit throwing toddler dealing with me at times. I yell out like a person with terrets at times and I extremely over react to every situation unless I have some good edibles. I live in a state that didnt make it on the ballot so edibles are diy...

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Broken back, ptsd and tbi and still kickin. Though its like dealing with an alzheimers patient or a fit throwing toddler dealing with me at times. I yell out like a person with terrets at times and I extremely over react to every situation unless I have some good edibles. I live in a state that didnt make it on the ballot so edibles are diy...
I got ya bro!!! Just keep a positive attitude and you'll be just fine. My mom had full blown alzheimers. She was like 10 second tom from 50 first dates. lololol. Both my parents are gone now. My dad died on Dec. 4th 2016 and the next day 23 hours later my mom died. I was like WOWWW!!!! Keep your head up!! Peace out..

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Some more pic's..
20161130 222819
20161130 222703
20161130 222602
20161130 222547
20161130 222532
20161130 222516

Irietime

Irietime

I got ya bro!!! Just keep a positive attitude and you'll be just fine. My mom had full blown alzheimers. She was like 10 second tom from 50 first dates. lololol. Both my parents are gone now. My dad died on Dec. 4th 2016 and the next day 23 hours later my mom died. I was like WOWWW!!!! Keep your head up!! Peace out..
Crazy how older couples check out like that. Happenened to my grandma and gramps. One goes and the next one decides it's time to. Stay uplifted and positive

Latest posts

Top Bottom