Not Sure What To Do Think My Plant Has Turned Hermo

• Thread starter MANUTD21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MANUTD21

rite guys ive noticed on one of my plants 2 little sacks half way down the stem.its only on one plant and 6 weeks in to flower.im guessing that plant has turned hermo as it defo female plant with some nice juicey buds.theres only 2 sacks.
shall i rip them off and see if they have seeds or pollon in them.really confused on what i need to do or what i can do or will this plant be ruined now.like i said theres only 2 sacs at moment and ive never had any expierence with these sacks forming guys so help needed and apreicate any advice in advance.
i can send pictures tomorrow but they basically look like little egg shape green sacks.theres no bananas or sacks on actually buds them selfs.im guessing they wont be pollon sacks and just sacks with seeds and i can just keep ripping them off.obviously when buds fatter theyll be harder to spot but like said at mo there just on theree own half way down the stem

Dunge

Dunge

I have seen hermaphroditic expression as fully formed anther pods (what you are describing), and single tissue forming among the flowers as a single anther (aka nanner) which looks like a little yellow banana.

Pluck them off.
Watch for more and inspect flowers for nanners.
At 6 weeks in, I say just ride it out.
Check for light leaks.
Consider dropping the plant if a clone, or not growing again if seed.

Stay alert and you'll be fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom