Nov 1 2018 Start Of Next Round

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

This will be a very different round. I am taking down the 4 x 4 because i will sell my house in spring and its kind of in the way to make a bathroom in the basement.

This round will be 2 tents that are each 20 x 36 x 62 inches

1 tent will be the 238 watt strip light in 4k at 200 watts with a 4 inch filter

1 tent will be the 200 watt vero (timber 2VL) with a 6 inch filter

2 autopots in one and a bubble bucket in the other.

Strains are still undecided but i am leaning to scrogging a train wreck and 2 kushy kush in the other. I will post a pic when the tents are up and ready.

If this works out i am selling the 4 x 4 tent with a 6 inch scrubber and fan and the 315 CMH with a 3k and 4k bulb. When i get my next place i will light it according to the space and probably build a cob fixture or get Dan to make me one.

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

This will be a very different round. I am taking down the 4 x 4 because i will sell my house in spring and its kind of in the way to make a bathroom in the basement.

This round will be 2 tents that are each 20 x 36 x 62 inches

1 tent will be the 238 watt strip light in 4k at 200 watts with a 4 inch filter

1 tent will be the 200 watt vero (timber 2VL) with a 6 inch filter

2 autopots in one and a bubble bucket in the other.

Strains are still undecided but i am leaning to scrogging a train wreck and 2 kushy kush in the other. I will post a pic when the tents are up and ready.

If this works out i am selling the 4 x 4 tent with a 6 inch scrubber and fan and the 315 CMH with a 3k and 4k bulb. When i get my next place i will light it according to the space and probably build a cob fixture or get Dan to make me one.

Dan is the man.
Subbed.

gwheels

gwheels

I was up real early this morning and couldn't sleep.
Tent #1 is ready.

This tent is being run with a 4k 238 watt quantum strip light running at 150 to 200 watts depending on heat and such. I will dial it in. I may swap it out for the timber 2VL because it is so much easier to adjust.

4 inch profilter on a veriac
1 small monkey fan
Total is around 300 watts of draw but i will measure it for sure when i find my killawatt.

Either 2 or 3 autopots (have to clean them and see what fits)
or
a bubble bucket. I have never run a hydro system and this would be my first try.

I have narrowed down the strains

Northern Lights in one and King Tut in the other. I have 4 NL and 2KT seeds left(FEM).

I am flush with herb so i am leaning to 1 plant in a bubble bucket with a scrog net to keep things lower. NL or KT is the question. I have never grown NL and i love the taste so.....maybe its a winner.

I had an epiphany. How much will i yield is simple. 1 oz per square foot. Learning you are 75 to 100% of there, a master can get to 200% of there. It works for all of my tents.

20181101 140125
20181101 140153
Top Bottom