• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Was in 3rd grade when the news came over the intercom..
My home towns newspaper.
We were sent home and most folks went home from work as well.
The nation was never the same...
Kind of lost a sense innocence...
Then the rest came...
Nov 22 1963

Ecompost

Ecompost

Was in 3rd grade when the news came over the intercom..
My home towns newspaper.
We were sent home and most folks went home from work as well.
The nation was never the same...
Kind of lost a sense innocence...
Then the rest came...
View attachment 759545
but on a positive note, the price of his genuine signature is through the roof :-)

How the leaders have fallen since then. I am yet to be inspired by a president, or senator, or member of parliament or MEP and beyond. Governments are the least innovative groups parading as thought leaders that the world has ever seen.
I find them all frankly absurd and stupid.
Whats news today is that they know we know they dont give a fuck about us, and now they aint even bothering to pretend anymore.
I am sure there must be someway to tie this story to Russian Social media Bots right?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
but on a positive note, the price of his genuine signature is through the roof :)

How the leaders have fallen since then. I am yet to be inspired by a president, or senator, or member of parliament or MEP and beyond. Governments are the least innovative groups parading as thought leaders that the world has ever seen.
I find them all frankly absurd and stupid.
Whats news today is that they know we know they dont give a fuck about us, and now they aint even bothering to pretend anymore.
I am sure there must be someway to tie this story to Russian Social media Bots right?
:D

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Naw @Ecompost you have been sighted for spreading Fake Newz. There is no such thing as reality in the political sector anymore. Or was there ever???? I am in agreement with you . Good to see you around BTW. Hope your well man.

Ecompost

Ecompost

Naw @Ecompost you have been sighted for spreading Fake Newz. There is no such thing as reality in the political sector anymore. Or was there ever???? I am in agreement with you . Good to see you around BTW. Hope your well man.
always brother, busy this side with citrus harvest, nuts, olives etc, peas have ramped along so looks like these will also need picking too. Its like waiting for a bus, then all of a sudden :-)
Be lucky buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom